Re: Merry Christmas! OBDII Android/iOS freeware recommendations

I don't love or hate it, because it doesn't affect my ability to use the Carista BLE Bluetooth adapter (or any other) AT. FUCKING. ALL. I couldn't care less whether some shitty adapter won't work, because I won't be using one anyway.

It *is* a good app. And despite your false claims, it *does* compete directly with Torque Pro, and does a *good* job of it.

And yet still has a lower rating. : ) Not that I care about your little pissing contest. The point is despite your false claim, there *are* quality OBD apps for iOS.

If you can't afford $9.99, you should probably ask for a raise. Just make sure you have the skills to back it up first. Good luck!.

Because it's not needed. Your insistence otherwise won't change that.

quite a few.
a search for obd on the ios app store returns more than 300 hits.
there is no shortage of obd apps.

And no shortage of OBD Bluetooth adapters that work just fine with those iOS apps. It's almost as if sms is blowing hot air. #SHOCKER

not almost. it's what he does.
On 2 Jan 2019 17:09:27 GMT, Jolly Roger wrote:

I love when Jolly Roger posts because he is the epitome of an iOS user! *Jolly Roger literally enjoys iOS' astronomical overall cost of ownership!*
In fact, when it comes time for "logical argument", the main argument Jolly Roger displays is that if you can't afford to pay twice as much for half the performance, then you shouldn't be on iOS in the first place.
That's why I _love_ when Jolly Roger posts for all iOS users!
I love when Jolly Roger writes because he can't hide his true feelings. He's the PERFECT example of the thought process of the average iOS user!
Jolly Roger clearly has his iOS religious convictions. Of that, there is no doubt.
*Yet, none of Jolly Roger's arguments ever stand up to logical scrutiny.* His _only_ argument is that the less-functional app is twice the price!
And he shoves that twice-the-price for half-the-performance in sms' face. As if paying twice as much for half the functionality is a badge of honor!
I LOVE when Jolly Roger posts! I really do.
I'm serious. He can't hide his true feelings.
*Jolly Roger _enjoys_ iOS' astronomical overall cost of ownership!*