Re: Repeatedly Running On A Low Tank?

hachiroku wrote in news:ocD2k.63$Jj1.5@trndny02:

> [...]

Gee, I knew what it felt like before changing the oil, and after. Based on what it felt like from one end of the driveway to the other, I could tell right as soon as I shifted into reverse it was doing better, since it didn't feel like the rear end was shaking off the car.

I would guess since I lived with it for a week, I would have a better idea of the difference in the feel than you...

Reply to
hachiroku