Re: The Real Problem

There is at least one (possibly more) car model/brand name (I don't remember which one) vehicle that has nitrogen back up assist which works for a short while, if the regular power steering (or is it the power brakes) quits working. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

On the web, Plastic shims for Toyotas

The ''fix'' is in. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Toyota dealer shows us fix for sticking accelerator pedals.

cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

What would Japanese auto industry be like if America haden't sent American auto engineers and auto industrial tools and machinery to Japan after World War Two? Ford and other U.S.brand name autos quality is as good, even better than anything Japan and other auto manufacturers around the World turns out.You just can not beat Detroit Iron! Detroit Iron keeps on running long, long after the foreign brand name autos have long since crapped out.

Before World War Two, there was a Chevrolet factory and a Harley Davidson factory in China. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Actually, it was before.

Deming visited the Toyota plant in the 30's and helped identify problems that were holding them back. Everyone in the US turned him down.

In the forties engineers from Ford went to Japan and helped Toyota rebuild. They are still building cars based on the Ford system from then, modified, of course, but basically the same.

Hmmm...notice that both Ford AND Toyota are having trouble with their regenerative braking systems...?

(Actually, not really a 'problem'. There is a brief hesitation in braking as the system switches from Regenerative to hydraulic. Ever driven a Caravan with the Bendix ABS system?)

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

Or the appearance of a fix.

Reply to
Steve Austin

In message , snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net writes

I've had two Fords, both constantly troublesome and both fit only for scrap (mainly rust) after only 6 years.

Reply to
Clive

British built Fords?

In a previous post of yours, you said wires also rust.All of the wires in my old vehicles are copper wires, all of the wires in my home are copper wires too.Copper wiring connections can, and sometimes do corrode.No big problem for me to squirt some CRC on there and use a little wire brush to clean that up. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

British built Ford

AMuzi

I am not bashing any cars/trucks/vans.I like them all. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin