Selling Preventive Maintenance

eAutoclub's service brings fleet management capability to the Independent Repair Market using cutting edge technology. Visit their website to schedule a demonstration of their product at your convenience.

As a consultant in theindustry I have recommended their service to many of my clients whorave about the success they are receiving. They say that the point ofsale report allows their service advisors to effectively sellpreventive maintenance with a low pressure approach and clearly pointsout services that have never been performed by their shops due torevenue sharing in the Automotive Repair Industry. Because the reportdiscloses these facts to the customer, their customer's have rewardedthem with additional services knowing that the shop is acting as aFleet manager for their vehicle and enhancing their service experience.

Reply to
Ken