Smart fourtwo is a joke

I just came across the specs: turning circle is 8.75 m For a micro-car that is pathetic. A Triumph TR7 had same turning circle (with wheelbase a foot longer). So, the fourtwo steering angle is only 30 degrees, and it is RWD. FWD cars typically stop at 35 degrees steering angle. It would have been feasible to make the fourtwo turn in 7.6 m (25 feet). I would expect there is a market for tight turning circles in Europe with the narrow streets in the old city centres.

Reply to
116e32s