Tribrid Mercedes? Chargeable Hybrid

Some of my friends say that my memory is so good it remembers things that never happened. This may be one of those.

I remember reading a story sometime in the fall of 2003 or winter of 2003/4 about a Mercedes concept vehicle I would call a tribrid - a hybrid that can also be run as a pure electric and charged from a charger not just its gas engine.

I have been unable to find any reference to such a thing on the web. Can anyone help me?

Thanks

JKA

Reply to
J Ahlstrom