Latest threads in General Toyota Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

OT More on Metro charter school accused of teaching Islam
A Star Tribune newspaper column has prompted a state investigation into a charter school. A substitute teacher said a school in Inver Grove Heights is blurring the line of separation of church and...

Toyota, GM recall 660,000 vehicles
Toyota and General Motors have announced the recall of 660,000 cars due to window issues. The recall includes the 2003-2004 Toyota Matrix and Corolla, as well as the 2003-2004 Pontiac Vibe. As we...
4
4

Small 4 Cylinders vs. Hybrids
1
1

Saw one of these today, too...
Bit more powerful than a Paseo. Real? Don't think so...who cares?! http://www.cobracountry.com/cobra4salefolder/cobra-turner-ca-BIG.jpg

Saw one of these today
In *MINT* condition

OT - Tax supported Muslim school?
and discuss.
14
14

Toyota issues recall for Corollas
31
31

For sale 2007 Toyota RAV4 Sport 4 K $24,000
4,500 miles Silver suv w charcoal interior 4 Cylinders Automatic, 5 door, 4WD A/C: Front, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Remote Keyless Entry, Airbag: Driver, Airbag: Passenger, Airbag:...

toyota 58812
Who can help me with the users manual from a cd/radio player type Toyota 58812 or the users manual from a RAV4 ( 2004 ) thanks, Joop.
5
5

Re: Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Still, opportunity favors the prepared mind.

Drowning Sign
At the beach signs save human lives. But who helps signs in their times of need?
2
2

Hilux Surf ECT weird problem
I have a 1992 - 2.4L turbo diesel surf with ECU,the problem that 'I had' was that my transmission locked into 4WD mode with manual Tbar shift only working in both gear modes.I removed the 89530 35250...
1
1

True science triumphs/Global Warming drools (as usual)
Putney (To reply by e-mail, replace the last letter of the alphabet in my address with the letter 'x')

FA: Australian version of WhereIs DVD Version 14.
latest version (14) for Toyota, Lexus,etc. Starting at $1. Reasonable postage to any location in Australia of free local pickup (Sydney). Although used for a short time this disk & packaging is as new...

ECM
Does anyone know how can go about getting an ECM tested. The ECM is out of the car, I want to know who I can take it to; to get it tested. Incase you are wondering why I did not leave it in the car...
4
4