Latest threads in General Toyota Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

{OT} the omen
A harbinger for all to heed. ------------------------------- After a very Presidential-esque news conference - Clinton turned around to leave the reporters and their peppering questions. A staffer...
1
1

source for weather seal?
1999 Camry my trunk leaks dust, and my driver door whistles. when I put a rag in the seal, both are "cured" what is the URL for a reliable source. Please provide the precise URL, many of these sites...
7
7

how to tell if you have a US or Japan model
Please be specific to 1999 Camry. I am getting a new door handle, and I need to know if I have a US or Japan model. I have not seen any plates anywhere. How do I tell? Second question. Who is the best...
4
4

FS: 2004 Toyota Sienna LE 60 K $14,600
60,000 miles Beige minivan with gray interior 6 Cylinders Automatic, 5 door, AWD A/C: Front, A/C: Rear, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Remote Keyless Entry, Bucket Seats, Airbag: Driver,...

{OT:} Now the truth starts leaking out.
Barack Hussein Obama now says that he will push for a raise in Social Security Taxes if he is elected. Typical Dimocrap. Raise Taxes. That's all they know. To them, it's not YOUR money, it's THEIR...
12
12

OT The Pack is back
Packers 34 Vikings 0

How to pronounce Previa
How is "Previa" pronounced, as in Toyota's minivan before the Sienna? Is it PREE-vee-uh (to sound similar to "preview"), or PREH-vee-uh?
5
5

Re: Brand New Radiator?
You're welcome, let us know what you find. Good luck!

(OT:) Hurrah for EA0JC
Better known to the general public as King Juan Carlos of Spain, he told the Dictator of Venezuela to shut up. Somebody finally told the arse to shut his pie hole. That's how you've got to deal with...
14
14

Fitting a 2007 US Toyota Camry with Metric Speedo
Am considering purchasing a 2007 or 2008 Camry from US and importing to Canada. for resale purposes I would like to replace the speedo to read KM/H as primary measurement ( in replace of imperial)....
6
6

Rain Guards...
Hi all, I was thinking of getting some rain guards for my 2002 Corolla. Yes, it doesn't rain often in Fresno but I thought it made the car look a little more sleeker. What do you all think? It's...
11
11

Re: Brand New Radiator?
Looks like you covered everything. I wouldn't do a lot since you paid someone else to do the work. Let them figure it out. But you said there was no white smoke from the tailpipe, no water in the oil,...
5
5

Engine Temperature problem with my New Camry
This is very odd. Tonight the engine temperature gauge on my '06 Camry LE 4-cylinder did something I've never seen it do before. I had been shopping at Walmart for 45 minutes. When I left the store,...
20
20

Why you should remove the negative battery terminal before doing ANYTHING!!!!
I was lokking thorugh the Subaru manual to find out where the thermostat was. I'm used to it being on TOP of the engine. While it ididn't show the location, it did say, "Remove negative battery...
48
48

Oil Leak Behind Ignition Coils ?
Question for Toyota Techs, It appears I may have an oil leak behind the ignition coils. Is this possible? Before I tear into it ... On a 1998 4 Cyl Camry 5S-FE, is there an oil seal behind the bracket...
1
1