Latest threads in General Toyota Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

GTO - The Wheely Guarantee
Hello, I've heard that the 66 Goat was gauranteed to pull a 'Wheely' with the standard factory setup. Is this an 'Urban Legend'?LZ

Remote Door Lock Stopped Working
We have a 2003 Toyota Sienna. It came with 2 door lock remotes. A year after first buying, the first remote stopped working. And then a year or so after that, the second remote stopped working. Tried...
3
3

Feed the poor and lear a little
grains, vocab level 40. Joe, don't try this at hoem; you might break your brain and they'll probably end up taking rice from the needy. Good thing there aren't any questions on commonly acceptable...
4
4

(OT:) Bush puts 24B BBLs of oil into the reserve
Like the price isn't high enough already? Hope those of you with oil shares are really happy!

When's the price of gas going down?!?!
An announcement in the oil industry causes panics well before the $h!t ever hits the fan, and the proces go up within hours. The Sultan of Ompappa MauMau sneezes and the prices goes up exponentially....
8
8

OT: Now, that's what I call an ally
Yep. This is the kind of country I want to give money and weapons to. Pakistan (AP) - Pakistani police placed opposition leader Benazir Bhutto under house arrest Friday, uncoiling barbed wire in front...
1
1

Toyota/Lexus hybrid unit sales history (USA)
mon = calendar month yr = calendar year sales = hybrid sales that month cYTD = hybrid sales calendar year to date mmsales = overall sales that month (hybrid and conventional of model) %hybrid =...
1
1

OT~India's solution for oil prices: Ban speculation by banning trading
NEW DELHI: As oil approaches the $100-a-barrel milestone, M. S. Srinivasan, India's petroleum secretary, has an unorthodox recommendation for cooling overheated prices: halt trading of crude oil on...
6
6

OT: Private Army Blackwater at it again
Our tax dollars being wasted further. Our country's reputation further sullied. More reasons for people to hate us.

Toyota gains, GM loses
Toyta sales were up 11% for the last quarter, with profits of $4B (Before you Libs go pointing fingers about the oil company profits, remember: you don't NEED a Toyota, you DO NEED oil...) GM posted a...
2
2

(OT:) I WANT one of these toys!!!
Chinese Christmas toy contains precursor to deadly hallucinogenic date-rape drug ?id=gog&media=WAVS&type=Movies&movie=Cheech_And_Chong"e=acid.txt&file=acid.wav Look for the Made In China label!!!

OT: Private Army Blackwater at it again
Our tax dollars being wasted further. Our country's reputation further sullied. More reasons for people to hate us.
37
37

Toyota 'Made for Canada' Fact or Fiction
Toyota is pushing the idea that Canadian vehicles are made for Canada in an apparent attempt to convince people to stop buying their cars in the US where the price is substantially lower thanks to the...
8
8

{OT:} maybe California had a GOOD idea
There is a bit of a groundswell building to add a recall provision to Illinois' constitution. Our current governor almost makes us want RYAN back. That's bad. He's proving that he's incapable of...
5
5

Higher Tundra incentives temper Toyota 2Q profit growth
Higher Tundra incentives temper Toyota 2Q profit growth Hans Greimel Automotive News November 7, 2007 - 6:56 am ET TOKYO - Higher U.S. incentives for Tundra pickups tempered profit growth at Toyota...