Latest threads in General Toyota Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

OT: Executive Branch Cabinets not in Constitution
Guess what is NOT in the Constitution. Funding for all the Executive branch cabinets and employees. So let's not fund these extra- Constitutional positions.
5
5

How do I access rear A/F Sensor on Sienna ?
I have a 2001 sienna, odb code 1135 = rear air fuel sensor. I can get the part for $238. what I can't figure out is how to get to the rear a/f sensor on the exaust manifold. Do I take off the wipers...
4
4

RAV4 ECU
I got a new RAV4 a year ago. Its the European 2.2 Diesel. The fuel consumption was poor initially, I complained, and the garage did something & it improved. The cars performance went down, however. A...
2
2

How the HELL do you turn off the locking/unlocking function of a Factory Toyota alarm?
Because of the way the keyfob is, sometimes when I keep my keys in my pocket, the button gets pushed and either locks the doos, unlocks the doors, or triggers the alarm. I was stepping outside to have...
32
32

@$$Hole$ didn't get an XM this time!
But they ALMOST got caught. Then they go by the house in their car. 1991 Grey Acura Integra. Better paint it green and park it in a garage. See my next post...

85 tercel won't start
Hi everyone, Hope you can help me with this problem. I left my 1985 tercel (3AC) with my brother and he didn't start it up for 4 months. The gas line was dry and it took many cranks with starter spray...
8
8

HOLY CRAP! Something about cars!!! Lug nut patterns
MODEL MAKE YEAR BOLT PATTERN ACURA INTEGRA, TYPE "R" 1986-ON 4x100/5x114.3 ACURA CL, TL 2.5, LEGEND 1986-ON 4x114.3 ACURA RL 3.5, LEGEND, TL 3.2, NSX 1991-ON 5x114.3 ACURA SLX 1996-ON 6x139.7 AUDI...
4
4

1988 Corolla Sedan Tail Light Assembly - What Sealant to Use?
When I removed the damaged tail/brake/backup light assembly, I saw a sealant between the plastic assembly and the painted metal opening over which it fits. The sealant is to prevent water leaking...
3
3

2009 Matrix & Corolla Unveiled
Toyota unveils all-new 2009 Matrix at 2007 SEMA Show LAS VEGAS, Oct. 31 /CNW/ - The all-new, second generation 2009 Toyota Matrix was unveiled today at the 2007 Specialty Equipment Market Association...

2007 Prius - can rainx beused on backup camera lense?
Is the backup camera lense glass or plastic? curious about road grime in the winter from snow and ice - can rain x safely be used on the lense?

Tundra concept sends loud message at SEMA
Tundra concept sends loud message at SEMA Richard Truett Automotive News October 31, 2007 - 2:23 pm ET LAS VEGAS - Toyota's heavy duty diesel truck rumblings are getting louder. At the Specialty...
4
4

Toyota unveils 2009 Corolla and Matrix
Toyota unveils 2009 Corolla and Matrix Richard Truett Automotive News October 31, 2007 - 3:49 pm ET LAS VEGAS - Toyota pulled the covers off the 2009 Corolla sedan and Matrix sport wagon today at the...
1
1

88 Corolla FX carburetor mix too rich
I believe I had a mechanic adjust my mixture a bit too rich. I just had a head gasket replaced. I just had my plugs replaced also. The car starts better now than it did before and the stationary idle...
3
3

OT: Blackwater is Still Accountable to No One
Rep. Elijah Cummings| BIO | I'M A FAN OF THIS BLOGGER Blackwater is Still Accountable to No One Posted October 30, 2007 | 12:42 PM (EST) We cannot continue to risk the lives of hundreds of thousands...

window tinting
Hey Guys.... I just wanted you to know that we have put up a new website that has a lot of information about window tinting and a FAQ page on the current laws about tinting cars in the state of...