Latest threads in General Toyota Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Camry Wheel Lug Patterns Question
I have a set of rims. I was told the came off of an early 90's Camry, (90-93). They won't fit my 96 Camry. Did Toyota change their lug pattern durrig that time or did I just get hosed?
1
1

Re: (OT:) New Energy Sources... Was: Why do I have such a strong dislike for Ragheads?
Lewis's analysis of "for our own good" was quite prophetic. Let's see. What political party wants to micro-manage every aspect of our lives, protecting us from ourselves as though we're incapable of...

(OT:) WOW! What a deal!!!
McDonalds has WiFi available. I carry my Laptop with me and do some WarDriving once in a while, but have found McD's has WiFi. It's $2.95 for a 2 hour connection! Unless you have a WayPort membership...
4
4

Re: Figuring Out How Much a Hybrid, Diesel, or Small Car Will Save Per Year
How long do you think you can perpetuate the AWOL myth..?

for sale 2003 Toyota Matrix XR 73 Kmls $9,000
73,000 miles Blue wagon on blue interior 4 Cylinders Manual, 4 door, FWD A/C: Front, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Remote Keyless Entry, Bucket Seats, Airbag: Driver, Airbag: Passenger,...

Tips on diagnosing electrical/ignition issues?
I've fooled with hard parts for years, I'm pretty much a complete newbie digging into electrical issues, particularly on a more modern car. I've got a test light and a multitester and the shop manual....
9
9

What does an igniter on an '89 Toyota do?
Have an '89 Toyota Cressida 7MGE engine, the coil mounts on to an igniter. What's the purpose of an igniter, why is it needed when my '66 Ford runs just dandy with just a coil. Thanks.
41
41

Re: {{ OT }} IT'S RAINING!
I'm seeing clouds with rain potential down my way too (North Park area). Definitely a good thing.
39
39

Centennial Toyota
Come and see their store on

Idle problems
I have a 92 Camry XLE V6, I just got the motor mounts fixed but the mechanic adjusted the Idle wrong. It now idles at 250 when it normally idles at 500. It will die on me every time I stop at a stop...
4
4

OT - A Correction
In a previous post, I incorrectly identified a PBS sanctioned production as "Islam vs. Islamists". This in fact is the title of only a segment. The title of the entire production is "Inside Islam:...
2
2

Re: (OT:) Why do I have such a strong dislike for Ragheads?
And they've obvious got at least one to kiss.

Re: (OT:) Why do I have such a strong dislike for Ragheads?
Define "sort of".
3
3

Re: (OT:) Why do I have such a strong dislike for Ragheads?
Sure. Saudi/Clinton, Saudi/Bush 41, Saudi/Reagan, Saudi/Carter connections as well?
4
4

Gas prices climb for seventh-straight week
Check out articles posted at