Latest threads in General Toyota Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

4runner/22re igniters
I'm trying to replace the coil and igniter on an 86 4runner, I dont know what type it used to have in it. I called several Toyota dealers and yards, and they all say that 2 were made for it and none...
6
6

Toyota to cut Prius prices by 50%
If you were thinking of buying a Prius ? don't. Toyota's going to cut the price even more than Apple cut that on the iPhone: they're going to cut the price in half for the next generation Prius. So...
25
25

OT: Fox news says fire started by al Qaeda
Time to bring the troops home. "Fighting them there so we don't have to fight them here" didn't work. We need the full might of our military back here to fight the terrorists.

OT: Fox news says fire started by al Qaeda
Time to bring the troops home. "Fighting them there so we don't have to fight them there" didn't work. We need the full might of our military back here to fight the terrorists.
5
5

is 2000 model toyota avalon is gas compatible?
it seems not from the dealer's website. did anyone install gas on 2000 model? can i do it?
9
9

Re: Figuring Out How Much a Hybrid, Diesel, or Small Car Will Save Per Year
Tony Harding wrote in news:kDeUi.7005$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe12.lga: I'm done as of this post. I've said all I want to.
5
5

Power at coil both with ignition off.
Toyota 7MGE in a Cressida. I find I've got current to the coil whether the ignition is on or not. Approx .5V more with switch on. Around 10.9 V w/o switch on, approx 11.4 w/ign on. Any suggestions as...
5
5

Re: Figuring Out How Much a Hybrid, Diesel, or Small Car Will Save Per Year
Michelle keeps forgetting add "in my opinion"

New invented car options
New invented car options

Re: Killfile time
That's five. And, why are you telling us..?
1
1

HAY, WD...look familiar?
?v=3KoUHRG-d00?v=ngDB61KUi68I kinda like what this guy's done with this... AE82 Corolla GT on track for a laugh, but ends up being the quickest car out there! Even though it handled awful! Watch it...
1
1

Been there, done that, still got the car...
And wish it was in good enough shape to do this. Now I remember why I kept the car all these years... then, there's this... did a quick run to about 65 mph to show how peppy a ae86 is.yes i know i...
2
2

Re: Figuring Out How Much a Hybrid, Diesel, or Small Car Will Save Per Year
What a moron. "No child left behind" is Ted Kennedy's brain child. Socialized medicine is a joke everywhere it has been implemented. The recent failure to pass the crappy Medical act had nothing to do...

Gas prices
Gas prices are set to increase significantly with crude prices closing @ $90.60 a barrel. It was trading in the mid 60s a month ago. I am trying to create a group that focusses attention on...
57
57

1980 toyota landcruiser sale
fob japan Yen750,000.- 130,000km MT AC 1980 model BJ41 3.2(D) ------------------- [image: Shouten Ltd Japan. #510 Castle May, 3-1422 Ueda-Higashi Tenpaku, Nagoya Japan 468-0006 fax +81 52 803 1870 tel...