Latest threads in General Toyota Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: {{ OT }} I can see 6 fires from my house -- UPDATE
You guys need a good rain. I hope they catch the MF that started the fires. Good luck
4
4

New invented car options
New invented car options

Re: Tire pressure vs ride
======== That's a good question. The recommended tire pressure in my manual for an '06 Camry LE is 29 psi. 29 psi also appears on the sticker in the door jam. 29 psi produces a nice, smooth ride. When...
33
33

Toyota to halve hybrid [system] price, size for next Prius
Toyota to halve hybrid price, size for next Prius Reuters October 25, 2007 - 9:20 am ET TOKYO (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp. will slash the price and size of its hybrid system by around half for the...
6
6

Am I testing this coil correctly?
I'm trying to test this coil per the shop manual, hoping to get confirmation I'm doing the test correctly. Coil is for an '89 Toyota Cressida, 7MGE engine. The link is to a short .wmv file of attempts...
9
9

How to Prevent Sludging in "99 Avalon
I've got a "99 Avalon with 17K miles (yes that's only 17K) that has the 3.0L engine that is prone to sludging. I do not see any signs of this problem yet. I change the oil regularly with Castrol...
34
34

{OT} newspapers -->joke<--
Who Reads What Newspapers? 1. The Wall Street Journal is read by the people who run the country. 2. The Washington Post is read by people who think they run the country. 3. The New York Times is read...

OT Arson? The lefties wanted Global Warming?
5
5

Re: Iran Briefing
Logical people would wonder why Iran keeps taking hostages and openly provoking a country that is looking for a reason to attack it? I can understand Iran's lack of concern when Double Digit failure...
1
1

Cause of bad igniter on a Toyota 7MGE? Will igniter on 7MGTE work?
Rebuilt and reinstalled a 7MGE in an 89 Cressida. No spark from the coil. The engine was running other than a blown head gasket before the rebuild. It's been sitting for a couple of months while I got...
2
2

How to remove grease cap on T100?
We are trying to change the right front axle on my T100 truck, but we can't seem to get the grease cap off. We've put some dents in it with a rubber mallet, but it doesn't want to budge. Is there an...
3
3

JoeSpareBedroom's wife
Tsk tsk, Doug. Did your wife know how well you dance before she left you?
1
1

Re: OT Bill to keep Hillary's WH papers under wraps
Tsk tsk, Doug. Is that what your mother did to you? That would explain why you are so screwed up. Now dance for mommy.
2
2

OT: When are we going to get off our collective duffs?
Remember the 1960's? Sure there was turbulence, but there was also the Space Race. We were, as a nation, pushing ourselves to the limit. Seems like we've been sitting down since then. When are we...
4
4

Slightly Off...Porsche to buy VW?!
A ruling in a German court returned a verdict that a German Anit-Takeover law was unconstitutional. Porsche may rekindle it's bid to buy VW. The lamb returns to the fold? Perhaps now VW can make some...
2
2