Latest threads in General Toyota Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

BioFuel Making
This is the Future, see for yourself !
1
1

replacing valve stem seals on 92 tercel
its SOHC engine.. i plan to use rope trick or air pressure to hold the valves closed but.. how to compress the springs? i see on this tutorial is the DOHC motor they have a special compressor that...
1
1

Fitch Fuel Catalyst ????
Does anybody have any reliable info on this product? There has been some discussion about it on another auto forum that I have been following. I believe it is "snake oil" but I can not find any...
7
7

Saving Fuel Myths
I cannot say for sure if this is true or not, but I have heard many people suggest that they roll all of their windows down and turn off the AC to save fuel. I can only think that does nothing. The...
6
6

12 volt battery in 2003 Toyota Prius
I had the 12 volt battery replaced in my 03 Prius with a new 12 volt battery. I drove 4-5 miles, turned the car off. When I started it up again 20 minutes later all sorts of warning lights appeared on...
3
3

Re: Was someone looking for a definition of Socalism?
Most of this is taken out of context. I don't care for most of the Clinton's views and would not vote for her, but looks on and see what statements the above was really taken out of. Half truths are...
4
4

Re: Was someone looking for a definition of Socalism?
No, nobody was looking for such a definition. I asked 2-3 people for THEIR definition of "socialized medicine".

OT: Give Americans the same healthcare as Congress and Government
Give Americans the same healthcare that elected officials and the Government employees have.
33
33

Smells Like Smoke
I bought an 04 Avalon awhile ago and really like it. The PO, however, was a smoker and the car has that smoky odor. Any ideas on how to get rid of it. So far I'm using this stuff called Zorb and...
8
8

OT: US has little control in southern Iraq, Iran has much influence
The Office of the Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction says so:

OT: SCHIP slamdunk!
This story is a slam dunk... It shows how you Democrats are willing to stand in front of 2 year olds and 12 year olds while trying to cause a fight. Many of these people are sick f*ckers. You can love...

JoeDopeBucket (spare bedroom)***flush***
Finally killfiled (ignored) his ass. I don't have time for ridiculous questions that have nothing to do with the topic that go unanswered for 6 months. I laughed when Joe asked a question and said...
18
18

Cleaning out the airduct?
Okay, well there is that mildew smell I have smelt while turning on the airconditioner in one of our vehicles. Some have said to clean with a mild solution. Now, excuse my ignorance, but I have no...
8
8

Poor acceleration 1990 22RE truck
Hi: I have a stubborn problem with acceleration on my 1990 4x4 Toyota truck with 22RE engine. It has poor acceleration in almost any gear UNTIL I either floor the accelerator OR the RPM climbs high...
1
1

About the 12 year old and 2 year old.
I think what Fartus Ignitus did by posting below was show the imaturity of most far leftist. Why does this deserve it's own thread? Because the other one is laced with lies and liberal ploys. What the...
32
32