Latest threads in General Toyota Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Aptera diesel-electric hybrid car gets 300 miles per gallon and will cost $29k.
And on a 1 in 3 gradient uphill ? Do you have to get out to push ? Graham
6
6

Re: Aptera diesel-electric hybrid car gets 300 miles per gallon and will cost $29k.
Talking of which, I saw a Honda Insight in REAL LIFE today ! It parked behind where I was as I went to the bank. I didn't know any had ever been sold in the UK. Does anyone know what that does in...

Re: Oil and Filter Change
For further clarification, replace "left" with driver's side and "right" with passenger side, as the wrench rotation of "conter-clockwise" will always be a left rotation.
1
1

Toyota's Farley jumps to Ford to head marketing
Toyota's Farley jumps to Ford to head marketing Automotive News October 11, 2007 - 9:34 am ET Jim Farley, a marketing star at Toyota Motor Corp., is joining Ford Motor Co. as group vice president of...
33
33

OT: Hey Hachi
At the rate taxes are going up here in C(r)ook County, we'll suceed from Illinois and become part of Taxachusetts. So I guess we'll be neighbors soon. . . . Tax his land tax his bed tax the table at...
3
3

FS: 2007 Toyota Yaris 10 k $10,500
10,400 miles Black Hatchback with Black interior 4 Cylinders Automatic, 3 door, 2WD A/C: Front, Power Steering, Airbag: Driver, Airbag: Passenger, Anti- Lock Brakes, CD Player Does 40 Mpg. Very...

Re: Aptera diesel-electric hybrid car gets 300 miles per gallon and will cost $29k.
In a flat country like Holland maybe ? Graham
14
14

04 4runner wheels oxidizing?
Hello, I'm looking at a nice 04 4runner with 4.7 V8 4wd Sr5. It only has about 32k original miles and is in great overall condition. When I looked at the wheels (5 spoke aluminum I think) I noticed...
6
6

Toyota Yaris ---Question
How do I use the jake brake on my Yaris to slow it down when coming to a stop sign at the bottom of a long hill?????
8
8

My Corolla won't accelerate anymore
Hi all, My 2001 Corolla with 90K won't accelerate above 60 mph, it makes a lot of noise when I tried to accelerate and the speed stay around 55 mph. My 2000 Corolla had similar problem and had it...
1
1

1999 Toyota Tacoma 4WD 83 Kmls $11,700
83,118 miles Black Extended Cab on Beige interior 6 Cylinders Manual, 2 door, 4WD A/C: Front, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Airbag: Driver, Anti-Lock Brakes, CD Player, Power Windows,...

Re: Aptera diesel-electric hybrid car gets 300 miles per gallon and will cost $29k.
LOL ! That's not a Car ! Graham

slightly OT - A tip for iPot users
Perhaps you already know this, but if you don't, here's a cheap and easy way of running the sound from your iPod or other MP3 player through your car radio. If you have a cassette player in your...

Premiere Toyota service
Well, I got the Camry's oil changed today after only 2,800 miles. Had the Toyota dealership dump out the Mobil 1 and replace it with Pennzoil Platinum. I also had'em replace the almost 2-year-old...
331
331

OT: Drivers, what you do? The REST of the story!
I previously asked you to imagine you were in a certain situation. Many of you correctly guessed that it really happened. However, I wasn't the one in the truck. Here's the rest of the story. I was...
11
11