Best Rated threads in General Toyota Forumshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

98 Corolla has Low Fuel Light? Yes or No?
My 97 Corolla HAS a low fuel light on the instrument panel, but with my recently aquired 98 Corolla doesn't have a light...or is it just burnt out? Can someone with a 98 verify that it does have Low...
8
8

TNS 200 Toyota Navigation System GB
Can anybody point me in the right direction ? I have just purchased a Toyota Camry.... and I love it..... BUT The Satellite Navigation System seems a bit out of date. It operates from a CD which is...
1
1

Corolla turn signals stopped working
The turn signal indicator on our 1994 Corolla stopped working today. No flashing lights in back, no clicking sound near the steering wheel. Is this most likely a bad relay unit under the dash? If so,...
6
6

2002 Camry license plate bulb
One of my license plate bulbs is out in my 2002 Camry. The owners manual says not to try to change it yourself. Anyone know how? I don't feel like paying a dealer 80 bucks an hour to change a bulb.
1
1

Fuel pump relay & fuel pump inertia switch
Anyone could tell me where to find Fuel pump relay and fuel pump inertia switch on my 95 T100. The engine kills when I accelerate hard. By the way 576000 original miles. Thanks
7
7

'04 Sienna rear climate control problems
I have an '04 Sienna LE that I bought new in the Spring of 2004. I think there is something wrong with the rear climate controls, but the dealer says there isn't. Yesterday, it was rather warm and my...
2
2

power window motor removal and installation 99 camry
My drivers side power window is stuck all the way up. It makes no sound. All other windows work fine. If I buy a combo window motor regulator from the net- autozone parts man says they just sell motor...
4
4

Toyota Corolla Not Starting
I have an '89 Corolla that was running well after it went into the shop for a tune up last month. Brand new spark plugs and brand new battery were installed into the Corolla. An oil change also took...
5
5

Engine check light caused by P0441 code
1999 Camry 6 cyl. 94,400 km Engine check light came on. Scanner id'ed code P0441. My mechanic cleared code. It hasn't come back on yet. Could this code have been caused by filling the gas tank too...
22
22

87 Toyota won't start without starting fluid.
The alternator is new. The cold start valve is working. Battery is charged. Plugs are new. Any advice?
8
8

91' Cressida 'smokin (sometimes)
My elderly yet vigorous Cressida needs some help. Mostly she needs me to stop driving her as though she was new, but that is not going to happen. The issue is: after recklessly bobbing and weaving...
8
8

toyota avensis overheating
1999 avensis temp gauge rises, fan comes on as req, heater just puts out cold air....any suggestions ive changed the thermostat its not that.
9
9

Toyota Cressida
I've got a 1991 Cressida. Most times the transmission shifts out fine, but sometimes it shifts very erratic. A service bulletin I've located advises to run a new groundwire from chassis to the ECT ECU...
15
15

Replaced the alternator 4 times in 2 years
I'm hoping to get a few more miles out on my 1990 Toyota wagon since we only put about 50 miles a week on it and use it only locally. However I've replaced the alternator 4 times in 2 years time....
29
29

’91 camry alternator problem
?91 camry problem. We just replaced the alternator on my sons camry a few days ago and now the car is dying out again. The old one tested bad at the local checker auto and now the new one is doing the...
2
2

Wierd...93 Celica Door Handle Frozen
93 Celica GT: Door Mechanism Over the last several years Ive had many problems with the drivers side door mechanism getting stuck. It feels like the handle on the outside doesnt quite make the...
4
4

'93 Paseo low fuel pressure problem
I was on my way to work, driving approxmately 60mph when I started losing power. The engine stalled. I disconnected the fuel line from the fuel rod, I truned the key on and there was little fuel...
7
7

90 toyota truck jerking and lunging
Hi all (first time poster), I need help with my 1990 2wd SR5 xcab 6cyl pickup. I'm sorry if this has been posted before but a search for the problem failed. When starting in first gear from a stop,...
1
1

Toyota diagrams or Techs
Thanks Guys .... Yes, I was looking for a freebie. I was hoping someone knew of a Toyota Dealer with parts on line (or a Toyota tech who is intimate with the 5sfe. I need to know the arrangement of...

Brake problem on 99 Tacoma V6, help if you can.
Hi, I have a 99 Tacoma V6 Xtra cab manual trans that is giving me some brake problems that I can't seem to pin down, hopefully someone here can help. My brake pedal travels down quite far until there...
19
19