How can a dentist can get so rich to pay $50K to kill a lion?

This is the question everybody wanted to ask but was afraid to. What's wrong with the dental profession in particular and the medical professional in general.
My GF was recently victim of a dentist to the tune of $4K, and now she lost the cap. Justice!
Do you think the doctors want you healthy? No! They want you sick so they can keep sucking your money and then go voting Republican. I know a lady doctor who does just that and then sells scam diets to the suckers.
Prevention!
And now a minute of silence for Cecil, the lion victim of the dentist.
"The jungle has never been this much fun!"
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing
wrote in message

Agreed. My grandfather owned a bridge construction company in the 40's. He build bridges over the 5 freeway around Disneyland. He shot a tiger in India. Polar Bear. Grizzly Bear. Moose. Leopard. Ram. Rocky Mtn goat. Elk. etc. You had to be rich do to that stuff. No way can a dentist make that kind of money.

Uh... My father was a dentist. He did not make that kind of money.
On 8/4/2015 1:32
A quick trip to Tijuana Mexico and ya can get cheap dental work done, you might get shot in the leg on the way out of the dentist's office but medical care is reasonable there also. To me it looks like corporations are taking over the dental business here in the states, along with health care and funeral homes. One way or the other they get their hands in your pockets. Whatever, eggs are still going up, crude is down, copper to cheap to mine right now. Life goes on and on and on, unless ur a lion.