Matt Harrison #TOYOTA ESPAÑA president and technica l experts on Toyota Auris DEFECTS or hidden accidents. Pleas e help @APEDANICA to document technological and legal approa ches to our expert witnessing target on sold car frauds

Matt Harrison TOYOTA ESPAÑA PRESIDENT and experts on Toyota Auris DEFECTS From Twitter @APEDANICA and @miguelencita

This is a Spanish judiciary expert witness (engineer, criminologist and doc tor PhD) investigating some problems in second hand Toyota Auris cars, that could be defective, or be involved in previous hidden accidents. Right now we are considering to publish some ?know-how?, in order to distinguish them in Toyota Auris beyond references like these ones:

2016 Toyota Auris Defect Investigations | CarComplaints.com
14 nov. 2017 - NHTSA defect investigations for the 2016 Toyota Auris. Toyota Recalls & Defects | ToyotaProblems.com
Toyota Problems.com provides free information about Toyota recalls & defect s. AND ABOUT GENERAL APPROACHES TO PREVIOUS HIDDEN ACCIDENTS Should You Buy a Car That's Been in an Accident? - Autotrader How to inspect a car body when buying a used car - illustrated guide 2 dic. 2013 - How to inspect a used car: illustrated tips how to spot signs of previous accidents, body repair, paint job and rust when checking a use d car. 7 tell-tale signs a second-hand car's been in an accident - Wheels Does a Car's Trade in Value Drop If It Has Been Repaired After an ... How To Check For Hidden Car Wreck Damage - YouTube
11 sept. 2012 - Subido por Scotty Kilmer Scotty Kilmer, mechanic for the last 46 years, shows how to check your vehi cle for hidden damage after an ... We shall appreciate any technical or legal reference in order to expert wit nessing on Toyota Auris hidden accidents that seems to be defects.

You can forward this message to anyone you consider appropriate. We are sur e that Toyota España experts can help us to learn how to investigate s ome problems in second hand Toyota Auris cars, that could be defective, or be involved in previous hidden accidents.

Sincerely,

Dr. (PhD) Miguel Ángel Gallardo Ortiz, ingeniero, criminólogo, li cenciado y doctor en Filosofía, perito en criminalística y cripto logía forense, presidente de la Asociación para la Prevenció n y Estudio de Delitos, Abusos y Negligencias en Informática y Comunic aciones Avanzadas (APEDANICA) Teléfono (+34) 902998352 Fax: 902998379 Twitter @APEDANICA E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@cita.es y snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Harrison #TOYOTA ESPAÑA president and tech nical experts on Toyota Auris DEFECTS or hidden accidents. Please help @APE DANICA to document technological and legal approaches to our expert witness ing target on sold car frauds

Reply to
miguel902998352