Latest threads in Toyota Camryshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

96 Camry 2.2L, Vibration @ Idle in Gear
Just recently bought this car, 96 Camry 2.2L Auto, 83K miles. The previous owner seems to have taken good care of the car, the service book is filled in to at least 60K. Car runs great, and good MPG....
4
4

power steering fluid leak
I have a 95 toyota camry.I need to replace the rack and pinion of power is going to cost me $600.I am trying to do it myself as I can't afford to spend so much. Can someone suggest me suitable jack...
4
4

rear struts
Any advice. I have a 1995 Toyota Camry that I have replace the rear struts but the Right rear continues to make noise when traveling over minor bumps in the road. I return it to mechanic who replaced...
3
3

Leak in power steering assembly
I have 95 Toyota camry.I have to refill the power steering fluid frequently. I got it examined from an auto-repair is a leak in rack and pinion and return hose and both needs a work is around $ there...
1
1

Fuel Line Replacement Help - will it last or should I get the fire extinguisher out?
Ugh. I've had a grrrrreat weekend here. I noticed my wife's car (95 Toyota Camry) was leaking gasoline and found the source of the leak to be a rubber hose between two metal fuel lines, when I removed...
4
4

Brake warning light question
I have a question for the group. We have a 2001 Camry LE 4-cylinder automatic, and the brake warning light on the instrument panel is coming on intermittently. I pulled the wheels, and the linings,...
8
8

2004 wiper blades
I bought aftermarket ( trico I think ) blade assembly for 04 camry Clerk told me had to buy entire assembly, inserts not replaceable. Now that I look at factory assemblies, they look like inserts...
5
5

2002 Camry serpentine belt replacement
I have a 4 cyclinder needing a drive belt replacement. I noted the tensioner has a Torex bolt on it and there is a 3/4 (metic equivalent) inch bolt just above and to the right of it. I didn't note any...
6
6

tire pressure light override
is there a way to overide the tire pressure light?i had new rims installed ,and they didnt put in the tire pressure sesors in the new ,bill
3
3

AllData repair CD's
I have boughten a few AllData repair CD's for various cars. These CD's were discontinued, they also require an activation code to open them up. The problem is that they no longer have phone support to...

me leaky 91 previa
I have a 91 previa with a bad coolant leak. I can't seem to find where it's leaking. It leaves a large puddle under the middle of the van. It doesn't leak while I'm driving it and it has to be sitting...
1
1

me leaky 91 previa
I have a 91 previa with a bad coolant leak. I can't seem to find where it's leaking. It leaves a large puddle under the middle of the van. It doesn't leak while I'm driving it and it has to be sitting...

me leaky 91 previa
I have a 91 previa with a bad coolant leak. I can't seem to find where it's leaking. It leaves a large puddle under the middle of the van. It doesn't leak while I'm driving it and it has to be sitting...

me leaky 91 previa
I have a 91 previa with a bad coolant leak. I can't seem to find where it's leaking. It leaves a large puddle under the middle of the van. It doesn't leak while I'm driving it and it has to be sitting...
1
1

98 Camry issue with changing Gear
I have a 98 camry 135k + While changing gear from Park to Reverse or to Drive, it gets stuck. It runs fine. The stick seems to be stuck.. Any advise / suggestions / tips
1
1