Latest threads in Toyota Camryshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

camry=avalon differences ?
I am a long time Chrysler user that has become disenchanted with the product since Daimler took over. Am seriously thinking of Toyota, mostly because of the positive comments I have read over the last...
9
9

Timing belt
just a general question about timing belts. how does replacing it affect the performance of the vehicle? thanks!
1
1

Timing belt
just a general question about timing belts. how does replacing it affect the performance of the vehicle? thanks!
1
1

Fuel Consumption Results.
There are several ways to determine the fuel consumption rate for a car. Lie. Make it sound like you did good calculations, lie. Estimate mileage and try to remember how many tanks of gas it took....
13
13

May I ask a Toyota transmission question please??
May I ask a Toyota transmission question please?? Dear newsgroup, I wonder if I may ask you, who in your opinion is the most knowledgeable person for me to ask about a Toyota transmission, 1991 Camry...
29
29

Radio & Defogger
I have a 2002 Camry XLE and when I turn on the rear window de-fogger the FM radio gets totally wiped out. I suppect that it has something to do with the radio antenna being in the rear window as well...
6
6

Starter at fault or battery on 1998 Camry
I have a 1998 Camry I am pretty new with stuff in the cars, but I am very a do it yourself type person so I have some questions. Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated. My car won't start...
11
11

1990 auto trans shifts too soon
Just had my tansmission replaced with a used one. No telling how old the used one is. This replacement transmission shifts way too soon out of first gear -- in fact, it shifts so soon, that when I'm...
2
2

reset procedure for factory alarm on 97 Camry after having changed battery
I have a 97 Camry with black two button Toyota keyless fobs. The main car battery died and I replaced it with a new one from the dealer. Then the alarm started playing up. I thought this was caused by...
3
3

95 camry brake light problem
Over the past half year my brakelight indicator on the dash would come on, and my middle brakelight would not go on when i presed the break peddle. I would kind of ignore it and it would go off in...
3
3

Lexus Parking assist
What's up with the parking assist for Lexus? I don't know about you guys but I wouldn't put my money on that.
3
3

Timing chain break?
I think my timing chain has broken...can anyone give an estimate about what a replacement should cost in california? I'm thinking of taking it to the dealer...towed of course...
1
1

Timing chain break?
I think my timing chain has broken...can anyone give an estimate about what a replacement should cost in california? I'm thinking of taking it to the dealer...towed of course...
5
5

window clouding/fogging on 95 camry le
Have a 1995 camry LE and when damp outside and mild temperatures the inside windows fog terribly and you must run A/C to clear. What is going on? Everything seems to work normally with the AC and heat...
8
8

Toyota/Lexus hybrid unit sales history (USA)
mon = calendar month yr = calendar year sales = hybrid sales that month cYTD = hybrid sales calendar year to date mmsales = overal model sales that month (hybrid and conventional of model) %hybrid =...
1
1