Latest threads in Toyota Camryshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

85 camry eng rattles under load
recently I was taking off the camshaft box to check out a leak that is coming from the gasket inbetween the head and cam box. I removed it and there is almost no gasket left.. while I was at it I...
3
3

94 camry,What's part for?
I need to know what the purpose of Toyota part #90925-05068 is for. It's mounted atop the out port or hot side for return to radiator and has 2 vaccumn hoses that hook to the top. Is it necessary for...
1
1

Replace valve body on A541?
Four years ago I bought a '95 Lexus ES300 that shifted very smoothly but had dark brown transmission fluid. I had the transmission power-flushed on a T-Tech machine and immediately thereafter the...
16
16

Iridium or platinum plugs for cold climate?
Currently I have NGK BKR6EKPB-11 plugs in my 1999 Camry--these are OEM. I live northern Maine where temperatures typically drop below zero during winter. Would NGK Iridium plugs (BKR6EIX-11) help for...

Iridium or platinum plugs for cold climate?
Currently I have NGK BKR6EKPB-11 plugs in my 1999 Camry--these are OEM. I live northern Maine where temperatures typically drop below zero during winter. Would NGK Iridium plugs (BKR6EIX-11) help for...

Iridium or platinum plugs for cold climate?
Currently I have NGK BKR6EKPB-11 plugs in my 1999 Camry--these are OEM. I live northern Maine where temperatures typically drop below zero during winter. Would NGK Iridium plugs (BKR6EIX-11) help for...
12
12

Iridium or platinum plugs for winter?
Currently I have NGK BKR6EKPB-11 plugs in my Camry--these are OEM. I live northern Maine where temperatures typically drop below zero during winter. Would NGK Iridium plugs (BKR6EIX-11) help for cold...

92-96 camry wagons
were all of these made in usa? rear disk brakes?
2
2

Dash burned and vapors on windshield on my 95
The dash on my 95 Camry with 140k mi became damaged by the sun last summer and it emits vapors that keep a constant film on the inside of the windshield. Does anyone know of a fix/repair for the dash?
1
1

Mysterious Dash Light
I have a '99 XLE V6 with the following mysterious light indication yesterday, I didn't get any manuals with it and wonder if anyone has experienced the same problem. The emergency brake indicator came...
18
18

91 camry with seatbelt malfunction
Ok, my driver's side electric seatbelt (shoulder/chest strap) has been acting funky for the last month or so. Sometimes it open only a tad, sometimes halfway, sometimes all the way, and at other times...
1
1

93 Camry - bad wear on inside front tires
93 has 235k miles on it. Tires wear badly on inside of both front tires, outside half looks okay. Have replaced struts and did four wheel alignment. No improvement. Any ideas? TIA, F
3
3

WTB Used engine for 97-01 Camry 2.2L a/t
WANTED a good used engine to fit our 99 Camry. 2.2 4cyl AT, Engines in New England can be picked up in person, and paid in cash. Please let me know what you have available. I've been told that Camry...

Mysterious Starting Issues with 1990 Camry
Back in June I purchased a used 1990 Camry in the Bay Area and ever since I've been plagued by some issues that I can't seem to correct. I'll detail them all here for you as I'm hoping to get some...
1
1

1998 Camry electric seat wiring
I picked up a electric seat for my Camry thinking it would be an easy switch as the wiring harness is usually the same (I thought) whether the wies are used or not. Apparently my thinking was wrong. I...