Latest threads in Toyota Camryshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Cant get wheels clean
97 Camry After market Aluminum wheels. The front wheels with disc brakes . I bought Turtle wax wheel cleaner. But it didnt clean the wheels. How can i get the stains off the wheels ?
2
2

Water Pump Life Expectancy?
We just bought a '95 LE four wagon. The timing belt was done at 63k miles, but we see no receipt for water pump replacement. It has 108k miles on it now. If this is the original water pump, can we...
4
4

What seals are needed for T-belt change ?
Greetings, first time in this group. I'm going to change the T-belt ,I've done a few but not a camry ( '94, 2.2 ) I have the T-belt, crankshaft seal, multi belts, spring tenisioner, But I'm not to...
6
6

New tires for a 2002 4cyl Camry
Can I get some recommendations for new tires for my camry. I have 30,000 and there is wear on both the inside and outside edges of my bridgestones. I suspect that the recommended air pressure of 29lbs...
5
5

'94 Camry - Another Broken Door handle Question
I have a 1994 Camry that just had the driver side door handle snap off. The dealership has one for approximately $100.00, but they warned that it is a very difficult job to replace it, and they want...
10
10

Inflation pressure for new NITROGEN filled tires
Hello to all. Just purchased a set of Michelin Pilot Exalto All-Season 205/65 H15 for 98 Camry XLE V6. Next day I went to Toyo dealer for wheel alignment and filling of tires with nitrogen. As for the...
15
15

93 camry 2.2 coolant problem
1993 camry 2.2L , having a problem keeping air out of the system, or a flow problem... I replaced both temp sensors, water pump, radiator, stainless steel thermostat...and flushed the system with...
5
5

1995 Camry cruise control
The cruise control will not set and hold the speed setting. When I turn on the control the dash light comes on. However, when setting speed it flashes about 5 times but does not set speed. Is this a...
3
3

2000 camry driver side window does not go up
Does anyone has this problem. All other windows work well but not the driver side window. It goes down not up.
1
1

92 camry 4 cyl AC & Radiator Fans
I=B4d appreciate very much to any one who could answer the following 3 questions related to my camry AC system: 1=2E Are the AC & Radiator Fans continuosly working when AC is on? 2. Does the AC Fan...
2
2

brakes need total replacement 96 camry 4 cyl
my brakes are spongy, i believe i need to replace all of them in. anyone have any idea if this is even worth it? my car has a host of other problems and it is slowly dying (check engine light, though...
2
2

PO Code 446
My 2001 Toyota Solara was diagnosed with PO code 446 (Evaporative Emission Control System Vent Control Circuit Malfunction). What is it exactly and how much shoul I expect to pay for repairs?
1
1

Steering Wheel Behavior
I had posted a similar topic a few weeks ago, but some issues were resolved. Now I have some other symptoms. When I'm driving, when I make a turn, either left or right, the wheels seem to hop while...
2
2

93 Camry LHS drive shaft removal problem.
RE:- 1993 Toyota Camry SDV10 5SFE I am trying to remove the left hand side drive-shaft for boot replacement. The Haynes manual says to remove the inner CVJoint from the diff housing, simply pry it out...
3
3

Buying a 95 Camry
I am purcahsing a 1995 Toyota Camry LE V6 (Canadian) with 214, 000 kilometres on it. Seems to be in pretty good shape but am wondering before I hand over the paperwork to buy it if there are certain...
2
2