Latest threads in Toyota Camryshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

lights stuck on
I have a 98 Camry. The headlights just turned themselves on in the middle of the night. When I turn on the ignition switch, they go out. When I turn the ignition switch off, they come on. The light...
1
1

01 camry rubber smell
Hi all I recently got my first camry (70K, CE, 4 cyl) and started noticing something. When i turn on ignition, the rpm's go up for a second or two (as if pressing the gas pedal) and at the same time,...
3
3

Aftermarket filter, FINALLY, for 02-03's
Wandered down to the parts store and found that purolator finally has come out with an aftermarket airfilter for the '02-03s. Goodbye, $32 Toyota filter. Hello, $5.98 Purolator....
8
8

99 camry how to check shocks
99 camry how to check shocks v6 160,000 miles origional shocks
11
11

How / Where to add ATF?
I have a 97 Toyota Camry. I am able to check Automatic Transmission Fluid via the dip stick. But from where do I add transmission fluid? Is it OK to add ATF treatment (has PTFE and contains petroleum...
4
4

Camry Coil Pack Replacement
Hi, My Camry (2000, V4, 96K) jerks when idling at hot-engine, although does not stall but RPM cycles up and down. I took it to Toyota "authorised service centre" and they told me that there was an...
3
3

Battery issue
Hi folks, I have a Toyota Camry '98 model with ~78k miles on it. Last friday evening, the car did not start up, while I tried to do so at my work place. But I did not encounter this issue, the same...
11
11

Toyota Camry 1996 LE Overheating Problem
Hi I have a Toyota Camry 1996 LE with 132,000 Miles. For the last 3 months I have been having the overheating problem and there were problems with my AC too. The AC light(green) would start flickering...
5
5

soft suspension
I have a 99 Camry LE. For a past couple of weeks I feel the suspensions have become really soft. Now I know camrys are known to have soft suspension but this one feels going up and down even on flat...
2
2

94 camry wont start!!! please help!!
I have a 94 camry LE 4 CYL. The car will no longer start at all! Nothing when You turn the ignition switch. Although I do have working headlighs, dome lighs radio and etc. The starter wont even try to...
5
5

brake shoes
Brake shoes, what a design - an engineer run amok. Can see why disc brakes are more common on the rear in finer cars. The drum rusts to the hub plate, the painstaking star wheel adjuster mechanism and...
4
4

rear brake questions 1995
When installing new rear brake shoes, is there a procedure for final adjustment of the screw adjuster - just enough to get the drum on? Also, with new shoes, the parking brake was very, very slack-had...
3
3

2003 SE 20,000km: disc brakes need to be change?
I recently brought my car to the dealer and they say all 4 of my brakes need to be change. They say that the brakes are rusty because over 3 years, the car has only 20,000km. Is it true that I need to...
7
7

Service Manuals wanted
I am looking for service manuals for a 2004 Camry. No luck so far with Haynes or Chiltons. Factory books are 4 volumes and they want nearly $400 for the set. Haven't been able to find anything on Ebay...
4
4

toyota start up problems stalling
I have a problems starting my 1990 camry. If i leave the car off for 24 hours it has problems staring up it will stall for the first 20 minutes driving but after that the car is fine. i replaced the...
7
7