2000 Camry: sunglass holder; where can ya get them?

I just took ownership of a low miles 2000 Camry LE. After 13 years in a Honda Civic hatch, I feel pretty pampered... especially given the leather
seats!
This Camry has the little spring-loaded, garage door opener compartment on the ceiling above the rear-view mirror. The owners manual suggests that the sunglass holder was once included and owners could swap them out.
There was not a sunglass holder included with this car.
Where can you get these?? Is there a Camry parts swap site? (grins)
thanks
Mark
My 97 came with the sunglass holder. I use the garage opener instead. My sunglass case fits in front of my shifter. Mine is gray in color if you want one Rob