99 Carola LE Blue 73K mi for Sale in NJ USA.

99 Carola LE Blue 73K mi

Hi, I have a Camry LE Sedan for sale in NJ, USA. Auto, AC, P/W, P/L tilt, cruse, Cassette, Dual Air Bags, Blue Book retail is $8,090. Looking to get around $6,700. call Jim at 732-872-9284, leave mesg. I can email pics if you need them. Call Jim at 732-872-9284 or email me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com.

Reply to
Jimscars36