Best Rated threads in Toyota Camryshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

How do I remove my Camry steering wheel?
Anybody has any step by step instructions on replacing the steering wheel for a 93 camry? Had an accident a while back and my airbag blew up on my face. Long story short I now have a hole in my...
2
2

98 camry - gear shift cable broke - please help
Hi, I've a 1998 camry, which when i tried to take a reverse, stopped working and the gear shift knob was moving freely. Later called AAA to tow it, if anybody had this problem before please send me...
1
1

1989 Camry Fold down rear seat
I own a 1989 camry delux, and I can not figure out how to fold down the rear seat. Is this even possible? I have the owners manual but it is for the all-trac version. The all-trac version says there...
3
3

2004 Camry: 15 MPG
Hi, I have a 2004 Camry, 4 cyl PZEV; it doesn't have any apparent problems, was well kept and has 9,300 miles . I drove it for the last 1000 miles (for 3 months), mostly for short trips of 1-10 miles...
9
9

brake light on dash stays on
I traced the fault to the sensor in the brake fluid resevoir. Is this sensor replaceable? Do you need to change the whole resevoir? Any comments would be appreciated.
4
4

Service - LOF, SET ??
My dealer has been sending me notices about getting a "41,250 mile service, LOF, SET" on my 03 Camry. Wondering what that is. Thanks.
5
5

2003 Toyota Camry V6 - Slow Starting
My Camry has been great until today. My wife went out to start it today and it wouldn't start...cranked 'slowly' and no start. By the time I got home the battery was drained. I jumped the battery and...
3
3

Help: P0401 and P0406 ???
I have a 2000 Camry LE 2.2 Went to autozone and the CEL code came back with: P401 and P406. This is what I found on P0401 Exhaust Gas Recirculation Flow Insufficient Detected P0406 Exhaust Gas...
4
4

2006 Camry dash lights
There is a discrepency between the brightness of the dash lights and the radio/ac lights on my 2006 Camry. At night the dash is too bright unless I adjust the dimmer to minimum.... then the radio...
1
1

1991 camry rough idle
I just bought a 91 camry with a blown head gasket. Pulled the heads off and found the front head cracked,(2.5liter). Replaced both heads with reman. heads,new plugs,wires,cap,and timing belt and water...
1
1

91 with no PVC
A 91 4 cil Camry has no pvc valve from what I have read, what is there to maintain to keep the gas recirculation clean and operating properly.
10
10

power: 4-cylinder Honda Civic Si vs. Camry LE?
I found that the Civic Si has a 197 hp (@7800rpm), 2L FOUR cylinder engine. to the Camry CE/LE 4-cylinder: 158hp@6000 rpm, 2.4L the Honda engine more efficient? (More power in a smaller volume, 2L vs....
9
9

88 Camry: is engine cutting out from overheat?
Asked about this in previous post... know a little bit more about it now. Its an 88 Camry wagon with 4-cyl engine. After about ten minutes of driving the engine loses power. It is not really cutting...
22
22

engine hesitates when you lift foot off accelerator
Hi all my 2000 Camry V6 manual has just done 83,000 kms (52k miles). Had the 80,000 service done. In the last 4 weeks or so it's been doing this strange thing when I lift off the accelator at speed....
5
5

Low fuel warning light
Having recently purchasing my first Toyota Camry the owners manual tells about the low fuel warning light but know where does it tell you how much fuel one has left in the tank. Does anyone know how...
5
5

98 Camry with 98k miles -- rack & pinion leaking. Normal?
I had my '98 Camry have its 90k mile service not too long ago, and now (maybe a coincidence) I find that the rack & pinion is leaking and needs to be replaced. This seems to be quite unusual for a car...
12
12

Brake fluid change 2000 camry
I have a 2000 camry with 53,000 miles and I would like to know how often I should change the brake fluid. I am very happy with this car except for the brakes. Lots of vibration when you try to stop at...
4
4

ECTS location for a 93 Camry V6 3VZ-FE engine?
Can anyone tell me where this sensor is located? The Haynes manual says it is suppose to be around the coolant inlet at the top passenger side of the engine, but I don't see it there. There is a...

Driver's side view mirror ripped out...
I already got the replacement, my question is, are there any do-it-yourself sites that would show me how to install the new mirror. Or, if anyone would specifically know if I need to detach the inside...
2
2

Removing AC controls panel - 2005 Camry
Hello everyone, Just recently I bought a new deck to replace the factory stereo, as well and all the neccessary stuff (i.e. harness and mounting plate). I tried to follow the instructions I found...
2
2