Best Rated threads in Toyota Camryshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2000 Camry indash factory radio/6 cd changer A56811
Camry premium sound 6 CD changer got stuck (won't play any CDs either) and now would not eject. It has Error 3 message, what does this mean? I think replacement is over $500 plus labor at dealer....
5
5

91 camry wont stay running idles and quits
I have a 91 camry when its cold it runs for about two seconds and dies then as I continue the crank, run and die proceedure the car begins to idle longer until it idles permenently wich is cool (this...
1
1

1999 Camry Strut Replacement
Hello all, I need to replace all four of my struts in my 4 cyl. built in Japan Camry. I am planning on doing it myself and would like to get some feedback on what other parts should also be replaced...
7
7

4 vs. 6 Cylinder Camry (2005)
Hello, I will be purchasing a 2005 Camry XLE within the next week. I have driven both a 4-cylinder and a 6-cylinder, and found, with the test driving that I could do, very little difference in...
18
18

1990 camry Struts?
I have a 1990 Camry LE 4cyl and i hear a "clonking" noise in the back when I hit bumps. I assume I need to replace the struts. What else could it be? It sounds like an old taxi! Thanks
5
5

Camry 2.2CI Engine Stumbling
Hi....I have a 1995 Camry with a 2.2 4 cylinder & 136,000 miles. All of a sudden the engine started to stumble from the start. Also it stumbles at a steady RPM. However it seems ok at high RPM but can...
7
7

TSB NV005-03 Body - Windshield Base Ticking/Creaking Noise (MAY 03)
NV005-03 MAY 03 Body - Windshield Base Ticking/Creaking Noise NV002-03 MAR 03 Body - Creak/Snap or Rattle From Top of Windshield Does anybody have these service bulletins for 02 or 03 camry? I have...
3
3

98 Camry alarm shut off
My girlfriend has a 98 Toyota Camry, she had a new battery put in and since this has activated the alarm system. She has been seting it off since and now hates her car. We have called three Toyota...
3
3

Why is there two drain plugs on a V6 (Camry) Transmission?
I was changing brakes on my 97 ES300 and I noticed a drain plug in the transmission that I never used before. It reminds me of the differential drain plug you have on 4 cyl Camrys. It's located on the...
1
1

1999 Camry Le V6 Front End Rattle
I have a rattle on the front right of my 99 Camry that can only be heard at at certain speeds and on certain types of bumps. I have heard a little about the Upper Strut Mount issue with Camry 99 but I...
6
6

which gas is best for 2000 camry le
87 89 91 92???? do i need to buy the premium or is the regular best? anyone know?
13
13

No Power to Radio (93 camry)
The positive cable came loose from the battery. I got it tightened and everything works properly except the radio won't power on. The fuse that powers it is fine since it also powers the cigarette...
2
2

*2000 Solara Idle Problem Diagnosis - HELP!!!*
Hello, On two separate occasions I've had an idling problem with my 2000 Solara - Once in late July 2004 and the second in early October. After highway driving the car for 45-90 minutes both times,...

99 Camry 4cyl, noisy engine after water pump failure
Maybe somebody in this group can help me out, here's my situation: My water pump seized up causing the timing belt to be shredded. Both the water pump and timing belt were replaced, but as soon as I...
5
5

'98 Camry - need new alternator -- OEM or aftermarket?
Ok, The bearings in alternator in my '98 Camry V6 are starting to go...nasty squeeking noises. The question is, should I go with a Denso branded alternator or an aftermarket unit? Toyota wants ~$300...
4
4

unsual tire noise wobb! wobb! wobb! wobb!.....
It's my '93 Previa. The noise happend once in a while. 2 Michellin tires with 95T speed rating on the front, and 1 Mich with 95T & 1 Bridgestone with 95H on the rear. On the scored (longitudinal...
13
13

Oxygen Sensor on '99 V6 Camry
Check Engine light came on while driving today. The scan tool reported a P0135 error which is the oxygen sensor bank 1, sensor 1. Is this the sensor in the front exhaust header? Also, it was...
9
9

00 Camry rough idle after O2 sensor replacement
Hi, My 00 Camry had engine check light on two weeks ago. My dealer said it was an air-fuel ratio sensor problem. The engine was very smooth even with the bad sensor. However, after I replaced it with...
1
1

97 camry won't unlock
The passenger door won't unlock all the doors from outside. It will lock them all. How can I fix it? Thanks.
10
10

91 camry trunk light (2023 Update)
Hi folks, hope someone can help me, have just bought a 91 camry a couple of days ago and found the courtesy light in the trunk was no go, stuck in a new bulb and -ta da- we have light but then I found...
5
5