Best Rated threads in Toyota Camryshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Fuel filler door is stuck shut.
I've got 95 Australian Camry station wagon 180,000km I have got a problem opening the fuel filler door, the remote release isn't working. It did open last time but it felt stiff, I looked for a place...
1
1

94 Camry Radiator Fan Noise
I have a 94 Camry V6 with 205K miles. Everything runs fine except when the radiator fan kicks on - either due to hot weather and traffic or turning the A/C on. The fan has a very loud whine (loud...
2
2

'97 Camry engine exploded!!
I own a '97 Camry LE with 90,000 miles on it. Well, actually, the correct word may now be owned. The other day, I was pulling out of a rest stop and accelerating onto the highway when I heard a loud...
15
15

Smiley Face Sun Shade
Recently, my wife and I saw a Camry with a smiley face sun shade. Can anyone recommend where these can be purchased? We tried the usual suspects ... Wal-Mart, K-mart, Auto Zone, Western Auto. Is there...

1998 Camry RS3000 Alarm fuse
Hello all. I just bought a 1998 Camry with the factory RS3000 alarm. The car did not come with a remote entry key FOB. However, I was told that the alarm should still arm when I take out the key. I...
1
1

92 camry v6 problem replacing rear brake pads - any help?
Hi - I can take the old pads off, put the new pads on, everything seems fine, I compress the caliper and it slides over the pads, but the bolt housing won't slide back where it's supposed to. It's...

Cleaning up dirty Transmission fluid
I have a recently purchased 97 Camry. Great car, but my mechanic noted that the transmission fluid is a little dirty. He says it is not near as bad as some he has seen but he recommends replacing it...
8
8

Labor charges for timing belt, water pump
I finally bit the bullet and got the timing belt replaced on my '90 Camry (67K miles). The Toyota dealer had a special, so it cost 199.95. When I called the dealer beforehand and asked about doing the...
14
14

Steering wheel vibrates at low speed
Hi, I am driving a '95 Camry with 74,000 km on it. Recently I noticed a slight vibration from side to side in the steering wheel at low speed. Once the speed picks up the vibration seems to subside....
10
10

door open switches
Those little switches on the door jamb that turn on the overhead dome light in my 94 Camry have been acting funny lately. Sometimes the light comes on and sometimes it doesn't. I have to wiggle the...
3
3

Timing Belt - Pick up performance on 1994 Camry LE, 4cyl, 2.2L sedan
Hi, I have 1994 Camry LE, 4-cyl, 2.2L Sedan. Just last week, Timing Belt and Water Pump got replaced. Now I am observing, the pick up was not same as previous, at least up to 20mph. Afterwards, pick...
12
12

Shell Rotella T - 5w-40 Synthetic -- Camry 1996 5S-FE
Any problem running a heavy duty Rotella Synthetic oil in a 1996 Camry 4 Cylinder -- West Texas -- doesn't get that cold here -- rarely goes below 30 but the summer are hot and dry. 5w-40 seems to be...
1
1

2002 Camry remote door opener.
Hi, I looked though the owners manual, and I couldn't find directions for Programming a new remote key fob. Is there anyone that can help. Thank you, George
1
1

1990 lamp failure sensor (brake lights out)
I had my yellow lamp failure sensor box go out, but had managed to keep it up and running for a couple of months with a soldering. However, it's failed again, and the replacement from the junk yard...
4
4

Which Octane to use - 2000 Camry LE - 30000 Miles on it.
I have a 2000 V4 CAMRY LE with 30000 miles on it and recently went for 30K mile service. Guy at service station told me that you need to use regular gas (87 Octane) in it & V4 Camry is designed for...
16
16

Worn valve stem seals
I have a 1997 Camry with 157,000km (98,000 miles) on the clock. When I start the car after it's been sitting overnight I get a huge puff of blue smoke from the exhaust. There'e enough smoke for it to...
11
11

2001 cabin air filter?
Does a 2001 Camry have a cabin air filter?
1
1

How to remove rear side marker light from 99 Camry?
I got the plastic cover off (the little plastic retainers are a pain to pry out), anyway, do they twist out or what. There's virtually no room to turn them either way. Don't want to break anything so...
2
2

99 camry remote release trunk latch
Does anyone know the problem with the remote release on drivers side ,sometimes it works and sometimes not.I took the trunk lid apart and did not see anything wrong is there any adjustment somewhere?
2
2

Wiper Switch
My 99 Camry has 45,000 miles on it, and the intermittent wipers have suddenly stopped working. My dealer said it's a bad wiper switch, and wants to charge me $228 parts and labor to replace it. Three...