Best Rated threads in Toyota Camryshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

THE UGLY CAMRY
Toyota must have worked over-time to style one of the ugliest cars on the road. My hats off to them. It must have designed by a committee. Each person was in charge of a certain part of the car, and...
14
14

Help 94 camry electrical problem
I am sure is this is a simple problem. Had a short in the back tail lights from a blown bulb. The short reset something I think. Checked fuses, not problem. Car wont come from park (have to depress...
5
5

Where is the block drain plug?
Thanks for the suggestion. There seem to be a number of bolts on the front of the block and I would imagine that it would be pretty low on the block for good drainage. Odd how they never make it...
6
6

Why the hood protector clear tape is not more popular?
It seems like the clear adhesive tapes (made especially for this purpose by companies like 3M) are the best way to protect against paint chips around the front hood area. The vinyl masks are not...
20
20

JBL System on Gen 5
Does anybody know whether the JBL 6 in-dash CD changer can play MP3 format? Also, is it capable of playing audio tracks stored on a DVD? Thanks --Ibrahim
1
1

89 Camry - Won't Start - Baffled....
We have an 89 4cyl, 5spd, 2wd Camry. On and off for a couple of years it has had intermittent problem. There seems to be little pattern to it, except it seems to happen more going up short steep...
6
6

AC vents won't stay put
Hi, Can anyone offer any suggestions on a remedy for keeping the AC vents in my 2000 Camry in place? They have lost their friction and do not stay put in an 'intermediate' position; they want to roll...
4
4

1993 Camry intermittent stalling - fixed
My 1993 Camry was stalling at stop-lights and such, but intermittently - and never at the shop of course. The pattern seemed to have nothing to do with the outside temp, humidity, rainfall, or whether...
2
2

Re: V6 Camry crankshaft pulley bolt
I'd keep the tranny in neutral just because. no precautions, except the common sense ones.. where safety glasses, I recommend gloves also. there won't be any damage to the engine, unless the bolt is...
2
2

What's the color of the fluid in the CV joints?
I'm just wondering if the liquid leaking from under my car was from the CV joints. My CV boots were torn and I got them fixed a few days ago.
2
2

lights will not turn off while engine is on when I turn light control to off position
2007 toyota LE 4dr.
1
1

1999 Toyota Camry - Engine Knock
My 1999 Toyota Camry makes a knocking noise only when it's cold and idle. The first time I tap the gas, it goes away. I could leave it idle after that - even cold, and it makes no unusual noise. Any...
16
16

ABS light on, shorting Tc and E1
The ABS light of my dad's 93 Camry is on, and I shorted Tc and E1 with a paper clip and got signal 31 and 36. I reset the signal, and it came back shortly after driving for a few blocks. First of all,...
7
7

toyota camry remove steering wheel
How do I remove a Toyota Camry 2008 steering wheel?

2007 Camry LE: Missing Exhaust Manifold Cover?
Just purchased a new 2007 Camry LE last week and I love it. At the dealership I noticed that some Camry's randomly have a cover that covers what appears to be the exhaust manifold attached to the...
2
2

Engine Light On - Camry 2005 4 cyl
My 2005 Camry 2005 (90,000 km = ~60,000 miles) has the the engine light on since last Sunday. I have been away for ~30 days and my son, a beginner driver has been the sole driver during this time when...
11
11

Camry 4 vs 6 engines ?
Have been looking at the '07 Camry as a possible next vehicle. They are available in the 4 and V6, of course. The salesman says the 4 performs just fine and the 6 at #2000+ is probably not worth the...
28
28

how to remove glove box 99 camry
as per my other post, i am looking for heater fan resistor. i located a plastic panel above passengers feet. it is about 12 in x 8 in. it snapped out ok. found blower motor with two wires going into...
7
7

1990 Camry "BRAKE" "CHARGE" & "LIGHTS" warning lights
We have a 1990 Camry with 103K miles on it. Very reliable, until just recently (past two weeks), except the BRAKE, CHARGE, and LIGHTS warning lights in the dashboard come on intermittently, all at the...
6
6

'94 Camry pulling to the right
My '94 Camry recently started to pull hard to the right. I had it aligned, and it still pulls. No accidents or other damage to explain the change. Tires are not abnormally worn (yet). My question is...
6
6