Re: 4 cyl (2200) engine hesitates when warm, fine when cold 1994 cam

Did the distributor solve ypur issue? I hope so because I am experiencing the same issue and I cant spend a whole lot of time testing different things. I would like to start at the top and work my way down. I also have a 94 Camry and it stalls after driving for awhile but mainly at stops and right turns for some reason. I have noticed the sharper the turn the more likely it will stall. If you have any suggestions please let me know. I have a 3-yr old that needs to get back and forth to school in this car and i can't afford to be stalling with him in the car. I would appreciate any advice. Shalanda

Reply to
Shalanda