Latest threads in Toyota Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FYI : Tech Bulletin on my '04 Tundra
Just an FYI for the NG....my '04 Tundra access cab is in to the dealer for its 25K service (basically, I get ripped off for an oil change !). During the course of the write-up, I mentioned an annoying...
4
4

Buying advice needed so I won't get ripped off! :)
Hello, I'm ready to sell my 98 Tacoma (124k) and get another one except with a double cab which gives much more room in the back seat. I popped in on a dealer in my area and the sticker on one of the...
10
10

toyota tacoma extended cab...???
Do the extended cab trucks have reverse opening rear doors for easier access to the rear seats? I imagine they do .....i thought i would ask.
3
3

Clutch Cylinder Rot
So why do the cylinders in my 1988 Toyota pickup rot out about every 4 years, when the brake cylinders go for 10+? Anybody?
5
5

95 pickup - recall - extra work
Hi All, Toyota just tracked me down and let me know about the steering linkage recall. Hope to get it done later this week. When I had the head gasket recall work done they replaced the timing belt,...
8
8

Access doors
Does the 2004 Tacoma have the option of the Access doors rather than just the extended cab? Norm

86 PU OverDrive problem
I'm trying to diagnose a problem with my 86 Toyota PU 22R Automatic, Home Depot beater. I don't drive this much on the hi-way, but once in while I need to get on the freeway. The engine strains at...
1
1

Toyota oil gauge stopped working and oil still flowing
My '90 toyota pickup oil pressure dial has stopped working after I changed the oil and filter. I only drove it a few miles when I noticed it was not working. Truck has 193K miles and new oil seal was...
5
5

Carfax reports please
Would someone be so kind as to post the Carfax reports for these vehicles. 1. out of Texas and for sale in Winnipeg, MB - Canada VIN 5TEWN72N1YZ712929 Year/Make/Model: 2000 TOYOTA TACOMA XTRACAB Body...
9
9

What would you get?
OK... I just came across $6,000. I want a 4x4 of some kind. I've been looking at older trucks in that price range. I've also been thinking about getting an older truck (for about 1,000 - 2,000...
11
11

Strange TOY since check engine
I know this is going to sound strange, but I asked recently about my check engine light being on and how to correct it. Well, my gas mileage has gone UP. According to my calculations I am now getting...
3
3

'84 22R fuel injection upgrade?
Sometime ago I was unable to find a computer for my truck so my mechanice used a computer from a fuel injected Corola? for my pick-up. Besides the obvious injector housing and injectors what other...
2
2

Landcruiser 100 series GVM upgrade
I have a 100 series converted to a dual cab with 2100mm tray and am looking for anyone who has a similar vehicle and done a GVM upgrade to around 3700kg. If anyone has been through the process I was...

Landcruiser 100 series GVM upgrade
I have a 100 series converted to a dual cab with 2100mm tray and am looking for anyone who has a similar vehicle and done a GVM upgrade to around 3700kg. If anyone has been through the process I was...

tacoma mpg
I am trying to find out the mpg for the 2006 Tacoma v 6 auto 2 wdrive. It is listed as n/a on their website
3
3