Latest threads in Toyota Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2003 4WD Highlander wheel info
When I get the tires replaced and balanced are the wheels hub centric or lug centric? Should I ask about the Ky (sp) adapter to get my quotient of dumb looks? What is the lug torque? Any other hints?...

Highlander Brake Pads
I have 60,000 miles on my 2002 Highlander 2x2. I need to replace my brake pads fairly soon. I notice some places are selling ceramic pads. Are they any good? Or should I stay with metallic/semi...
3
3

Don't put those 4runners away wet!
Another dealer story Just got my 4runner back from the dealer. I request my work be done by the most senior guy, master mechanic, who is also the foreman. Figure if paying $89/hour then get the best....
11
11

Knock Sensor Location
Can anyone tell me where the knock sensor is located on a 93 22re (2wd)? I was told it was near the oil filter but there is nothing there. Thanks, Q

Resetting computer on Tundra after battery change
After I changed the battery, I must have connected the battery cable in the wrong sequence. Now the truck starts, runs for a little bit then dies, it starts right back up
2
2

95 Runner Alloy Wheels
Are these wheels coated in any way? Mine are showing their age and I'd like to spiff them up. Any good spray on rinse off products that will get them to shine again?
1
1

prerunner
i seen a neat truck at the stop light today its called tacoma prerunner it has kind of a step side look does any one know anything about them
4
4

2000 4Runner Fuel Filter Location?
Hi All, Can anybody please tell me where the fuel filter on a 2000 4Runnner is located? Is it underneath the passenger side frame rails, the manifold assembly or on the engine side?

Toyota Detonating
Hi all, I need some input on a problem, I have a 2000 Tacoma Pre-runner x-tra cab v-6 , with all options. I bought it new six years ago here in Phoenix. It has been a great , trouble free truck. The...
10
10

98 tacoma whistle noise after throttle body cleaning
I just recovered my 98 tacoma from my college age daughter. After a thorough cleaning and tune up I decided to clean the throttle body (105,000 miles) Once that was done I started the engine, the idle...
2
2

brake fluid - maintenance interval
I don't see anything about change intervals for brake fluid in my owners book (93 4runner). Any recommendations - miles - months? Can't last forever, one wouldn't think? thanks
2
2

Land Cruiser GPS Problem
Has anyone ever heard about a dash mounted GPS system in a Toyota Land Cruiser (LC) going bad? The LC is a 2002 model and the GPS just went dead a few weeks ago. Toyota tells me it can't be repaired;...
3
3

Squeaking Clutch
I have a '90 4runner. Every once in a while the clutch squeaks like a banshee when depressed. I had one shop tell me it was the result of a plastic bushing gone bad. I don't necessarily think so...
5
5

sold Tundra
I just sold my 2003 Tundra sr5 with 12,000 miles on it for 18,000. Now I'm looking for a Tacoma 4 cylinder with low miles that gets better gas mileage. I've been looking a texas direct, has anyone...

When should you perform a transmission fluid replacement on the 2004 toyota highlander V6?
When should you perform a transmission fluid replacement on the 2004 toyota highlander V6? thanks !
3
3