Latest threads in Toyota Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Clutch problem, slave or master cylinder?
For about a month now, ive been having problems when pushing the clutch in. Sometimes it would get "stuck" and not come back up when I release it. Ive never worked on a clutch system before, but from...
2
2

2001 RAV4 - Rough/Low Idle
Hey everyone, I have a 2001 RAV4with an automatic transmission and 2L gas engine (Canadian market). I have been having what I considered a rough idle for a few years (rougher then it was new, started...
3
3

Auto Reviews and High-Res Pics
Visit for high-resolution vehicle photos, quality interactive tours, and more!

Attention Tundra owners in Los Angeles
I currently have a marketing project that requires me to gather a focus group. Since my project is on Tundra versus Silverado, I need to get a few Tundra owners to represent their trucks. In exchange...

Upholstery - 93 4Runner
Have the stated. 2 dr hardtop Front buckets. Drivers bucket has edge wear that is through the fabric, to the foam. What are my options? (remembering the blue herringbone fabric covering & must match)...
12
12

Hybrid 4RUNNER
When is Toyota going to do a hybrid 4RUNNER. Anyone know?
4
4

Nifty Xtreme Floor Mats
Hi, Does anyone out there use these mats? I am considering a pair for the front of my 06 Taco. Would like to know if they fit and look nice? Many thanks. Darryl

Tacoma 2006: weird noise at ignition.
I am wondering if anyone has heard of the following problem and/or may know what is going on? When I start the engine (only when cold and only once per day as far as I can tell), there will be a...
7
7

'99 Tacoma Alarm??
Looks like I'm buying a '99 4WD Tacoma this weekend. It has keyless remote but not an alarm. Any recommendations for alarms? Is there a Toyota RS3000 or RS3200 that will work on this truck? Paul.

For Sale Or Trade
$3500 I have an 84 Dodge Ram Charger With 360 motor for trade Motor 2 yrs old Rebuilt New cap & Rotor W spar kplugs & Wires New Radiator New Alternator New Brake System New windshield motor New Water...

Re: V06 Campaign Question
Is the V6 HG problem inevitable. Are there no engineering fixes, ie better gaskets, heads, whatever? If no engineering fix, anyone have a sense of the repeat rate, ie 80K or what? Lastly, if you catch...

VW Beetles Plus Parts Forsale
Price is $4000 for everything. Will not sell individual items. For Sale: 2 restorable VW Air-cooled Std. beetles. One 1973. The other is 1972. Two motors. One is a nearly new GEX 1640 motor (w/1500...

Brake System Nightmare - 99 4runner ltd 4wd
I posted a thread recently about a front end problem I was having. The front end would start to shimmy at higher speeds. The problem became more and more frequent. Then the brakes started lock down as...
4
4

4Runner brake problem (odd)
Hi All, My wife took the 2002 4Runner to a dealer to get the brakes done. They were shot. Everything was replaced - pads, rotors even calipers, brake fluid. Now it's a month and 2000 miles later, I...
6
6

My '86 22RE exhaust smells like gunpowder(?)
'86 4Runner, 22RE, 180Kmi. Under acceleration with the tailgate window open, I get a strong whiff of sulfer(?) that smells like the shooting range. I did lose the tailpipe aft of the muffler a few...
26
26