Latest threads in Toyota Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

U Joint lube
What type of Grease do you use on the Universal Joints .
2
2

Grease for Tundra
What type of Grease do you use for the universal joints on the the Tundra
3
3

Dual Battery for Hilux
Can anyone direct me to a good source on adding a second battery to a Hilux... Pro's / con's hints and tips... Thanks
3
3

broken spark plug
Anyone have any help? I was changing the sparkplugs on a 1988 4 Runner I just purchased, and the bolt and the end of the spark plug broke off leaving the threaded end of the sparkplug in the head. I...
5
5

subaru forester vs. rav 4
i am a 26+ year Toyota driver who made the mistake of buying a 2001 Subaru Forester. After five years, five oxygen sensors, three wheel bearing replacements (they shattered while driving) and two...
3
3

2000 tacoma 4 cyl 4x4 auto
Hey, guy at work is looking to seel his reg cab 4x4 2.7 auto tacoma. Are there any major problems with these trucks? I've only driven Chevy's and toyotas are uncharted territory. any major problems...
5
5

99 Tacoma 4x4 Front Brake Rotor Removal
I am not having much luck removing the rotors from the front end of my 99 4wd Tacoma. The Chilton's guide is worthless. It advises to remove the hubs, but the parts shown are nothing like mine. Can...
3
3

'88 Pickup Seat Swap
I'm thinking about swapping a set of bucket seats into my '88 Toyota standard cab pickup and am wondering if the floor pan is different from the one used in pickups made for bucket seats. In other...
4
4

94 4Runner Gas Mileage
I Bought a 94 4Runner V6 SR5 W/automatic Transmission, and the thing is a gas hog. Surprised me. I expected maybe at worst, 18 MPG highway. It does have oversized mid tires on it. Seems to run good....
8
8

Toyota FAQ

OT-OBD question
Kia Sedona blew it's mass air flow sensor last week leaving us stranded 200 miles from nearest Kia dealer or ASL. Realize that chances of it ever occurring again are one in an exponentially huge...
5
5

bench seats aaaggrrr
I just bought a "budget" Tacoma. It's all I needed and I love it except for the bench seat. Is there any way to replace that with bucket seats? Is there any custom seats for the base Tacoma?
4
4

Weapon R Short Ram Dragon Intake
I'm looking at an ad for an item called the Weapon R Short Ram Dragon Intake for Toyota Pickup. The ad claims that it will increase horsepower (but it doesn't say how much) and torque and it costs...
6
6

Oil Filter ??
Bought this RAV4 2001 from Texas Toyota in Dallas in 2005. Started hearing funky noises from the engine, decided to change the oil after it hit the 53,000 mark from buying it at the 50,000 mark....
13
13

1990 Pickup Alarm Woes (Please Help!)
Hello I've got a 1990 SR-5 4WD pickup that has an alarm in it but I know very little about it because there is no mention of it in the user's manual. The button on the dash says "TOYOTA" with a round...
10
10