Latest threads in Toyota Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

4-runner heater control problem
My girlfriend has a 2002 4-runner "Limited". The controls for the heater are becoming unresponsive. You sometimes have to push a control many times, or hold it down for many seconds to get the...
2
2

Broken Side Window Latch
I have a 2001 tundra and the rear side window latches have broken on both sides. The latch arm is ok, but the end of the arm that attaches to the windo has broken. Does anyone have a good DIY repair...

WTB 98-02 Tacoma prerunner V6
I WTB a Toyota Pre Runner V-6 I have cash. I will Fly to pick up the right truck for the right price. The truck MUST meet this critera. 1998-2002 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner Silver, Black or White. 2 Door...

2000 Tundra Dash Light
The little green light in the dash for D (drive) is burnt out. How much of a job is it to replace? I can barely get my bear paws behind there. Bubba
2
2

5.5 [*]PERCHé LE ISO 9000 SCADONO?
5.5 [*]PERCHé LE ISO 9000 SCADONO?

Diesel truck import from Canada
Has anyone had any experience with the import process from Canadian importers. It is very attractive sounding to buy a diesel from canada versus a conversion. It also seems less costly. Also, what's...
5
5

Dash lights. 94 4wd pickup
I recently purchased my 94 4wd toyota pickup. I have a dumb question. Does the AC control panel light up? If so gues I have another project to play with.
10
10

Calaper guide pins..
I am just doing a basic break job on a 98 Tacoma, 4X4 and the stupid pins won't come out.. I have to saw then in half and then bang then out backwards. This certainly isn't my first break job, but is...
3
3

2005 TUNDRA ACCESS CAB SR5 ***KEYLESS ENTRY**
HEY ALL , IM STRUGLING TO GET A REMOTE FOR MY TUNDRA ,,, THE DEALER WANTS AN ARM AND A LEG FOR IT , SO IM CONSIDERING GETING IT ONLINE , BUT IM GETTING MIXED FCC ID'S FROM DIFERENT VENDORS. DOES...

2005 TUNDRA ACCESS CAB SR5 ***KEYLESS ENTRY**
HEY ALL , IM STRUGLING TO GET A REMOTE FOR MY TUNDRA ,,, THE DEALER WANTS AN ARM AND A LEG FOR IT , SO IM CONSIDERING GETING IT ONLINE , BUT IM GETTING MIXED FCC ID'S FROM DIFERENT VENDORS. DOES...
1
1

muffler bracket #
there is a muffler bracket that goes from the bell housing to the muffler pipe between the muffler and the manifold on my 1992 pickup. does anyone have the part number or where I can buy it cheap?

Oil Foam
This may be a stupid questions but I have a smal amount of foam inside the oil cap on my 2005 Toyota Tundra. Is this normal? The truck is running great but when I had the oil changed I was told it...
7
7

head gasket or timing belt
This is the 3rd post in a series to diagnose an engine overheat for those interested. I have a 1988 toyota p/u with 190K 22RE fuel injected. Engine overheated one day coming from work, cold air...
11
11

FS. 90 4Runner V6
good to better shape I put alot of time and money into the truck over the past year with reciepts ,has a few problems such as: needs a new oil sending unit, a guide for the sunroof and small rust...

FS ONE OWNER 84 TOYOTA VAN $300
Excellent motor and transmission but body rusted. not saftied. $300 firm.