Latest threads in Toyota Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Anti-theft Radio unlock
4Rnr battery went dead after 4+ years. I recall setting the radio anti-theft code but (argh) never wrote it down. Tried all my favorite PIN 3 digit combos. After 9 tries got the lock - so now it says...
2
2

02 tundra, changing the belt question
is there any easy way to change the belt on a tundra? there's really no room to get in there, its pretty close to the radiator. any tips?
1
1

2003 Tundra service manual
Anyone know where I can get one? (other than dealer)
1
1

02 tundra cold air intake, tire question
where can i buy a cold air intake for my tundra? i've looked and found some k&n but they are really expensive, any alternatives? can i find one at pep boys or other retail chain for a reasonable...
2
2

Special tools for 02 Taco brakes?
I'm considering changing the brake pads on my 02 Tacoma. Never done this before. I'll be buying the Toyota service manual first. I've got loads of tools (ratchets, etc), but I'm wondering if there are...
14
14

98 Tacoma exhaust repairs
Hi... Anyone here have advice where I should purchase an exhaust system for my 98 Tacoma V6 ExCab automatic? The oxygen sensor is almost completely rotted through and I guess from what the repair shop...
3
3

Bilstein Warranty - Ebay
Hi, I put a new set of 4 Bilsteins on my 98 Tacoma that I bought from eBay, and now one is leaking (30k miles). Bilstein told me they don't warranty any shocks purchased from ebay! AND, the guy I...
2
2

1993 T-100 3vze - bad gas mileage
I'm looking to get more than 11mpg on my t100. it's a 4x2 with the 3.0 engine. it has 250,000 kms I need to know where to start (i want to avoid a money pit) I haven't done a tune up at all since i...
9
9

90 4x4 exhaust
i have just purchased a new tailpipe for my 90 4x4 std cab shortbed... does anyone have a picture of how to install the new pipe?
1
1

whts this code mean p1135
its on a 02 tacoma 2.7 i was told it was the emc and the o2 wht should i bleve help!!! i have 1,19,000 mile on it now BAIN15
2
2

Glowing red exhaust
I just had my '90 Toyota 22RE truck head gasket, timing chain, gears, and cover replaced. $2800.00 later I have to bring it back 3 times. First time was to fix coolant and oil leak, bad acceleration,...
14
14

1992 Toyota pickup
I have a 1992 Toyota pickup-silver, (22RE Engine) manual. I am looking to get rid of it, does anyone have any ideas? The body is in good condition. It have a blown head gasket. Anyone with any good...
2
2

tundra winey noise
My Tundra is a 2003 and it has a winey noise when going slow and as the auto trans goes through the gears.
5
5

1990 Toyota P/U 2WD Rear Axle for sale!
I have a 1990 Toyota P/U that found a retaining wall the hard way. The retaining wall won the contest. and now, I'm parting out what's left. The engine and transmission are sold. But, I have a rear...

toyota truck 1986
i have an 1986 toyota truck and have automatic transmission problems. it shifts from 1st to 2nd fine but when it shifts to third it goes straight to overdrive even if the over drive is off. this makes...