Latest threads in Toyota Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Wanted, T-100 4wd with Manual Transmission
Hello, I'm on the lookout for 4 WD T100s for sale. Want to bring them to the High Country (North Carolina) where they are highly appreciated. If you know of anyone owning and wanting to sell a manual...
2
2

engine reving with A/C
I have a 1991 with a 4cyl 22Re, 150K miles. Last summer the A/C light on the button stopped lighting up when pushed so I thought maybe the A/C needed serviced. Had it checked and charged (it was down...
1
1

Re: Can anyone tell the difference between rotors and pads (truthfully)?
Try your local Toyota dealer. ------------- Alex

Re: Can anyone tell the difference between rotors and pads (truthfully)?
Someone has lied to you. Brake rotors can warp. Resurface them if there is enough thickness left. also, Even new rotors could have a warp in them (mishandeling etc.) If you can not resurface your old...
3
3

89 Toyota 4x4 6 cyl p/u, Standard Cab for sale
Available in the North Bay Area of Northern California. Learn about the truck and view pictures here:
1
1

Re: Can anyone tell the difference between rotors and pads (truthfully)?
between Wow that is a great web site with a load of CRAP. Brake rotors warp all the time, so do drums. Want to see it happen, drive down a long hill using the brakes to control your speed, hit a...

Re: Can anyone tell the difference between rotors and pads (truthfully)?
"Stuart A. Bronstein" wrote NOT from the site you've spammed us with.

Re: Can anyone tell the difference between rotors and pads (truthfully)?
From Toyota, put on AZ $20 rotors and pads on your 4700# truck and see what happens.

Re: Can anyone tell the difference between rotors and pads (truthfully)?
That is indeed a revelation.

Re: Can anyone tell the difference between rotors and pads (truthfully)?
There are many causes of brake pedal pulsation. And it matters not a snip. There are many causes of brake pedal pulsation. Gee, it's funny how brakes have become absolutely stellar over the years...
3
3

Re: Can anyone tell the difference between rotors and pads (truthfully)?
"Stuart A. Bronstein" wrote in news:FEwNf.36318$ I'd go to a Toyota service agent. Why would they tell anybody else how to manufacture replacement spare parts for their products? Incidentally rotors...

05 Taco Stereo Question
I have a 05 Tacoma dbl cab long bed 4wd and love it. The stereo/6 CD changer is great but not MP3 compatible. How do I pull it out? If I replace it with a conventional AM/FM MP3 CD player, will I lose...
2
2

2003 Tacoma Radio
Has anyone pulled their radio out? If so, how did you do it? Dan

1985 Toyota Land Cruiser
I have an 85 FJ-60 sitting in the driveway doing nothing. I don't have time to work on it, or play. It needs some work (gaskets changed, vacuum hoses replaced, etc..) and it has been a while since it...
3
3

Noisey Speedometer/Speedometer Cable '89 2WD Manual Trans
Ready to turn 190K; in colder weather lots of squealing and minor speedometer pointer jitter. Sound goes away after a few miles. Noise doesn't seem to be related to clutch throw-out bearing, moreso to...
8
8