1991 Toyota extended cab pickup 4 cyl 5 spd EFI 22 RE.

Where can I find out which electrical parts are interchangeable for my truck, if I buy a parts rig? Is the ECM, fuel injectors, intake plenum, ignition switch, starter/ solenoid, main relay circuit, distributor, igniter/coil, the sensors, airflow meter, etc, the same in a four runner? How about a 22RE two wheel drive? Thanks, for any tips. Robinor.

Reply to
Robinor