Anyone in Canada buy from Bob Bridge Toyota out of Washington State?

I am interested in purchasing a genuine Toyota muffler/tailpipe Toyota part # 17430-35321=$81.68 for my 85 4-Runner from Bob Bridge Toyota out of Washington State,USA (Ph:1-888-271-3948):

as they have the lowest prices in the USA and probably the whole world and also they only charge 10% for shipping by Fed Ex ground and 15% by Fed Air and was told by a fellow Toyota diesel pickup owner (named Rami and living in Calgary,Alberta,Canada) that when he bought glow plugs for his diesel 2L-T engine he was only charged 10% shipping by Bob Bridge Toyota and he did not have to pay his local tax or the $5 handling fee so we assumed that the 10% Fed Ex fee covers the local tax and the $5 handling fee.

Can anyone who has bought from Bob Bridge Toyota and lives in Canada confirm that experience? as in Canada all dealerships want $222.30+tx.Thanks in advance.

Sidney Repairs tv's,vcr's,home/car audio out of my home E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com Dartmouth,Nova Scotia Canada

1985 Toyota 4-Runner,22R-E,W56,RN60LV-MSEK,rusted rear step/towing chrome bumper with 243 000 KM
Reply to
Sidney