Anyone with access to EPC catalog?

I want to know if the 1984-95 Toyota 4-Runner or pickup tranny frame cross member:

Toyota part # 51202-35170 (1984-89 4-Runners & 1984-88 pickups) Toyota part # 51202-35270 (1990-95 4-Runners & 1989-95 pickups)

is the same for manual and auto trannies as well as V6 manual and auto trannies,so that I can source a local used one for my 1985

4-Runner,22R-E,W56.

Here are places to download & burn the Toyota EPC catalogs:

There are several free online Toyota EPC catalogs that you can download that are amazing and I use them all of the time prior to a repair or when trying to cross reference parts:

Here are places to download the free Toyota EPC catalogs:

(DVD) Thanks.

Sidney=AE =99 Repairs tv's,vcr's,home/car audio out of my home E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com Dartmouth,Nova Scotia Canada

1985 Toyota 4-Runner,solid front straight axle,factory cruise control,sunroof,22R-E,W56,RN60LV-MSEK,rusted rear step/towing chrome bumper with 249 000 KM
Reply to
sidneybek