Bosal exhaust for 91 Toyota SR5 4x4 truck

I need to replace my muffler after 17 years and over 300,000 miles. Has anyone got any experience with the Bosal cat back pipe and muffler package? RockAuto has them for right at $100.00. A local muffler shop will weld in a lifetime muffler for $85.00 but that means leaving work early to get it done. I checked to make sure I can break the cat bolts loose without breaking them, a shot of Kroil loosened them right up. Now I just need to know if the Bosal mufflers and pipes are good quality components before I buy them. Also, does anyone have an opinion on going with a lesser restrictive muffler rather than stock? Thanks.

Reply to
Handyman