CANADA "TOYOTA"

2004 Toyota Tacoma 4X4 Ultra cab for sale 35,000

Great looking truck TRD OFF Road package, BaJa package. I am not a dealer so I will be honest, the first oil change was approximately 2800 km over the mandatory oil change, but Toyota said that wouldn't hurt it. The reason it was over, is that the truck was sold to me in January by a Toyota dealership with miles and not km. I didn't find this out until a couple of months later when I was complaining about my gas mileage. The odometer has now been changed. The front tires are wearing even after a front end alignment. The passenger door doesn't close properly, even after being adjusted 2 times. Looks great and drives great. If you already own a Toyota and you are getting bad gas mileage better have it checked. Please reply to tim_gina snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca

Reply to
tim alexander