What other gaskets besides headgasket need replacing?

I believe the timing chain (and it's components) need changing in my

1995 Toyota 4-Runner,22R-E with 227 000 KM. I am aware that there are two ways to change the timing chain parts leaving the cylinder head on which is easier but timing cover may leak oil at the top where it meets headgasket or remove cylinder head.

If I remove the cylinder head which other gaskets would I need to purchase alone with the headgasket when replacing timing chain components?. Should the intake and exhaust manifolds remain on the head? or will the whole cylinder head assembly be too heavy to lift?.

I will be reading the timing chain replacement write up articles below again:

I also will be reading the FSM (factory service manual) section on the timing chain replacement again:

Free 1995 Toyota 4-Runner Factory Service Manual:

and I am planning to buy my parts from one of these places:

(1-800-323-7790)Tsubakimoto
I will spray the hardware with a deep penetrating lube 1 day in advance and again hours prior too.I will take a piece of cardboard and make a shape of timing cover and poke the bolts through each spot.

Any other piece of good advice?.Thanks in advance for help/replies.

Sidney=AE =99 Repairs TV's,VCR's,home/car audio out of my apartment E-mail:sidneybek(at)yahoo.com Dartmouth,Nova Scotia Canada

Reply to
sidneybek