Latest threads in Volkswagen, hot (Aircooled)show only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FS 74 1200 Kent GB
I need the space so... My 74 1200 has to go... Good points.. 81 Unleaded engine 5 1/2 J VW GT rims New O/S floor pan and channel 70's Kamei steering wheel 6 months MOT Bad points.. N/S channel totally...

Where is your VW really at?
Put the MILLENNIUM + on your vehicle or your spouse vehicle and you can find out where that vehicle is EXACTLY!!! It is Advanced Internet Based GPS Vehicle Tracking. You can also find out how fast the...
22
22

1600 DP driving me nuts...
With the needle bouncing as severely as it is at idle I think a compression check is warranted. Hopefully that will let you narrow it down to a specific cylinder and/or head. Your problem might be a...
9
9

OT The gene pool just got a little cleaner
4
4

OT Superbowl Snacks
We're having italian meatballs with homemade alfredo sauce to dip them in, blue cheese crumbles, veggie tray, mexican dip (refried beans, sour cream, salsa - in layers) with tortilla chips, beef...
4
4

blending welds.
You guys might know about this tool, but in case you don't: A while back I needed a new wire cup brush for my grinder. Bought it at sears: for a couple of dollars more, it came with a regular wire...
4
4

Red Hot" new AUDIO ebook for FREE
His secrets on a silver plate Stephan Ducharme, the "Free Ad Guru" went from total obscurity up to a famous millionaire in a few weeks. He literally is everywhere. You can now read and LISTEN how the...

New carburettor- At least for me.
I think it will go back to the bottom of the ocean :-) It doesn't idle...and misfire I don't know if I will try to fix it or buy a new one. I have to look to my account. Maybe I can take this...
88
88

Please have this Free Audio Ebook from me to you
Hi , My name is Matthew Webb. Please have this Free Audio Ebook from me to you. More than 20,000 people have been raging on his website every day! ... Because he just revealed HOW to do it! Heck, go...

Get your car washed here!
15
15

Crash Test
Don't try it at home!!!
4
4

Steering box
Anyone interested in a full rebuild UK steering box? I had one rebuild only to find out it does not fit my bus, mine has a smaller shaft. Details on request. Bart Bervoets

How to swap 1965 body on a 1970 pan
The amount of experience on this news group is mind blowing. Thank you for all your information! I have decided not to do a body swap because of lack of electrical components on the '65 body. I have...
6
6

HELP...HELP proplem with golf gti
Hi everyone I have a 97p golf gti that for all of a sudden with not start, drove it to work that day went to start it 8 hours later it would not,will turn over but will not fire up. I have changed the...
9
9

My bus toy
I just got a 65 EZ camper :o) Its been sitting for 13 years after someone sugared the tank. Its a walk-thru and the body is in good shape even the battery tray is solid as is the interior. I think...
16
16