Latest threads in Volvo automobilesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Found easy source for PV544 front shocks!
If you are in North America, the states, Canada, Mex, and you are searching for front shocks for your PV544, which you know are difficult to find, go to Not only do they stock Koni adjustables for the...

2001 s60 vibration
Anyone come across a vibration felt in the body, you can feel it in your leg while it's resting against the console, at speeds above 50mph on acceleration. No vibration while brake torquing, no...

Auto Detailing Question
I'm working 3 boards here: this one, brickboard and turbobricks. I'm trying to clarify a subject that has many answers and I can't get a simple one. I just bought a Porter Cable 7424 polisher and a...
1
1

Fluorescent yellow snow?
Digging out the Volvos today from the foot or so of snow we got yesterday, I noticed that my wife's 1993 245 had dripped some very clean looking fluorescent yellow fluid on the snow. It was located...
5
5

slight overheat, power drop and bad combustion
hithere, i own a '95 volvo 940 turbo (b200ft i think) which has had so far only minor problems. yesterday though i happened to notice that from the exhaust came an unusual smell, like of something...
5
5

1994 940 stumble
My friend's 940 has a very consistent stumble between 1500 and 2000, whether you are accelerating or holding throttle, accelerating hard or easy, or in gear or not. It runs smoothly below or above...

Volvo Cylinders fill with oil on shut down?
Hello, I was told that the Volvo 740 (bf230) when shut down, the engine fills they cylinders with oil so on a start up there is never any metal on metal contact. Is this true? Thanks, Tmuld.
18
18

1985 245 Wagon Tailgate Rattle
Tailgate's rattling like crazy when I drive down the road. I tightened the catch bar for the door latch which was loose, but no help. My friends riding in the car yesterday said they can see it shimmy...
3
3

97 850 common things to look out for
I'm looking to purchase a 97 850 and was wondering what to look out for, when checking it out.
20
20

V70 S70 differences
What are they, in the 98 to 2000 years. And not turbos

V70 S70 differences
What are they, in the 98 to 2000 years. And not turbos
4
4

Need passenger side visor for C70 convertible
This is different from the regular V70/C70 visor. Anyone know a good source for this part or OEM Volvo replacement items in general? Thanks.

S40 USER MANUAL
Hello! Does anyone have user manual for 97'S40??? Or know where to find??? Thx
5
5

electric / ignition problem
Hi ! lurking for a while, first post now. for weeks i have a strange electric / ignition problem, which is not always in the same manner reproducible. Has been three times at the car mechanic, problem...
7
7

Rear window heater
I have a 87 940GL wagon and the rear window heater has quit. I think the fuse is #21 and it and the other fuses check good. The light on the switch does not come on. So, if the fuse is good, where do...
5
5