Latest threads in Volvo automobilesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Fuel pump question ['83 245]
Still chasing my starting troubles. (I can't get a harness from Dave until next week...) If I disconnect the yellow wire connector under the rear seat (main fuel pump wires) and put a meter on the...
5
5

S60 Antenna
I'm interested in information about the radio antenna location(s) on a 2004 Volvo S60. I've searched the posts here and from what I've read it sounds like the antenna(s) are located in the rear bumper...
1
1

V70 98 Model
About two months ago, I purchased this vehicle. I have a check engine light burning. Have checked everything to do with what would be vital to engine. Oil transmission and water. Vehicle runs good as...
2
2

740 turbo performance upgrade
I bought my 1990 740 turbo 4 years ago and have been continuously upgrading it (euphymism for replacing worn parts) bit by bit. By now I have new struts/shocks around and took advantage to have...
6
6

engine stops for half hour and gives no ODB readout at all
I've got trouble with my 850 10V 1995: sometimes during driving the engine suddenly stops. All warning lights lit and starter works, but engine won't run. The engine temp meter now gives exactly 'low...
2
2

940 GLE- wont start on hot days & after 30 minutes journey
1. On hot days when my 940 GLE is parked directly to the sun, it won't start from ignition regardless whether it has been sitting for a long time (like ovenight) or not. 2. After it starts (whether...

2006 S60R bi-Xenon headlight response
How do you cope with the VERY SLOW Low-High-Low bi-Xenon headlight action when night lane changing and passing? S.Rabin
3
3

Cargo Cover for a 1999 V70 Wagon
Is there some parts dealer that would sell a cargo cover for a 99 V70 Wagon? This would be someone other than the dealer.
2
2

1987 740 Volvo
My husband and I bought a 1987 740 Turbo Volvo for $400.00 from a man in our neighbor in Lithia Springs, Georgia. The car drove good for a week then started smoking. I tried to drive it on a Saturday...
6
6

1994 850T AC problems
I currently own a 95 850T. I have been experiencing problems with the AC (blower). If I am idling are running at a low speed, the blower barely pushes air. I doesn't matter if I set it on Auto, or...
1
1

Trying to decide on a V40 2002. Help appreciated
Hi, I am looking at buying a 2002 V40 with only 23K on it. The vehicle looks clean and has a lot of options. What shall I be carefull about when examining this model? Also how do 2002/2003 owners feel...
1
1

Vadis wiring diagrams password for PDF file
Hi, I got a copy of the Vadis 2005A version incl. the DVD containing the wiring diagrams but unfortunately each PDF file is protected by a password. Anyone who knows this password and want to give to...
5
5

Well, it wasn't the fuel pump relay after all...
Anyone want to venture a guess as to why it fired right up after I put the new fuel pump relay in, and started first try (second click, as usual) several times after that. (I tried to start it just...
14
14

1997 960 Volvo Sedan, in Sarasota County FL
I owe 6k on this car. It carries 148k miles but is in pretty good (between good and fair), condition. How can I get the MOST money for this selling it outright(?). In other words, is there any...
6
6

1993 940 blinker ...... help please....
my 93 940 has a right blinker that blinks aprox twice as fast as normal...at first, i thought i had a bulb out, as the front amber blinker was not flashing, the rear was...at the faster speed... when...
3
3