Latest threads in Volvo automobilesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Volvo 740 - headliner
Ok, my headliner is sagging in the back. I do not want to replace the whole thing because the rest of the liner is fine, except for some staining. Can I just fix the sagging in the back with some...
12
12

940 fuel problem
my 940 gl sometimes stops running with about 1/4 tank of the emission light will come on with the code fuel 1-2-1(maf signal absent or faulty) and ignition code 1-4-4(load signal from fuel injection...
1
1

Reference: 1993 240 Sedan Brake Light Problem Fixed (new sensor worked)
This is just for reference as I just struggled through this problem and found many posts helpful but couldn't reply because they are older threads. But I wanted to post the resolution for reference...
4
4

recherche Volvo C70 cabriolet
Je suis à la recherche d'une Volvo C70 cabriolet, je dispose de 5000 Euros et je réside dans le nord de la France ( 59 ), dans les environs de Lille; si vous avez une proposition à me faire, vous...

Air conditioning cabin filter (V70)
Where can I find Air condition filter in interior cabin? in my Volvo V70? I want to check it...
8
8

1998 V70 R - replaced battery
My original battery finally died so I put in a new one yesterday. The Service Engine light is blinking, the Tracs Off light is on, the ABS light is on, and the odometer now reads 220K whereas before I...
4
4

'95 940 Front strut refresh job question
It's been about 12 years since I did a strut cartridge replacement (on my beloved and lost 744T). Now my '95 940 (nonturbo) is making some clunking noises from the struts when I turn. So, I'm going to...

Volvo S40 1.6 Petrol Engine 2006
Dear members of the group, I'm interested in buying a Volvo S40 and I search some specific info about the engine. -Where are all the parts off the engine being manufactured ? -Does this specific...

No Bentley Repair Manual for a 740?
I did a Google and went to this page, but they don't offer a 740 book. Any idea why?
2
2

Volvo 850 resale value
I have recently updated my wife's Volvo to a second hand V70 and as it was a private purchase I am now left with a 1993 850GLE which I have been trying to sell for nearly 4 months. I've advertised for...
12
12

Transmission linkage bushing
I posted a few days ago about my rattling shift lever on my 1990 240. The suggestion was that a rubber bushing in the linkage disintegrated, which is exactly what happened. Now I need to replace it....
2
2

1990 740 GLE Electrical Help!
Problems with above car, my a/c blower, horn, and cruise control do not work. I'm trying to just fix the blower (the horn might be nice, too), but I'm thinking maybe these all have something to do...
2
2

'94 850 glc will not catch
hi, i've got a 94 850 (non-turbo) which will turn over and get gas (not fuel pump), but refuses to catch. any ideas? thanks! jun
8
8

S80 2000 Engine performance
I have 2000 S80 with 42K miles. Recently its been runing very strange at around 60-80 MPH. Very sluggish throttle response. The dealer says everything is ok but I think it runs like crap. I've been...
8
8

C70
We just took delivery on our 2006 C70 and wonder if getting the TST paint protection package is worth the money.
1
1