20MPG to 30MPG, wow :) 240 GL

i was having trouble getting more than 20mpg in my 240.

the mechanic replaced:

airflow meter

O2 sensor

sonicblasted the injectors

replaced a leaking injector

and now i have a different 240 . . . .30mpg for mixed highway and suburban driving . . . . and its got some power as well!!! wow :)

thanks guys for all your input over the last few weeks :)

and with the price of fuel these days, it was worth it :)

Reply to
snoopy42

I would check the accuracy of the odometer against highway mileage markers, but still, that is great news! __ __ Randy & \ \/ /alerie's \__/olvos '90 245 Estate - '93 965 Estate "Shelby" & "Kate"

Reply to
Randy G.