240 Drive Belts Replacement

I would like to replace the drive belts on my '93 240. But when I attempt to remove the 4 bolts securing the fan the fan rotates. The original belts are still on the car and I don't think that those bolts have ever been removed, so they're on ther pretty tight. What's the trick to locking the fan in place while I'm removing the bolts.

thanks, Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan