740 B200E Stalls & won’t restart.

Hello, I have a 1987 740 estate B200E. Usually start no problem. But Twice in the last month, when driven about 2 miles from cold, it has stalled when I have stopped in traffic and refused to restart. After about 45 minutes it started again. (It used to have a very high idle speed but when MOT?d they adjusted it and now it sometimes idles correctly at around 900rpm, but sometimes much slower and sounds on the point of stalling.) Any suggestions please. Regards Tim

Reply to
Tim